Heavy Destroyers Missing?? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heavy Destroyers Missing??

Hi I don't know if this topic has come up yet but on GW website Heavy Destroyers are no longer being sold from the online store. This hopefully is the same thing that happened with the Nids, a new codex is on the horizon!

ed. Sorry about the triple post i have no idea how it happened my computer glitched when i started the thread

Last edited by Doom146; July 28th, 2010 at 00:03.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    720 (x8)

Heavy destroyer seems to be the only thing missing, but strangely enough Codex now has two different product entries (with two different Part Codes):

Codex: Necrons | Games Workshop
    Codex: Necrons | Games Workshop
    Revenant Moon Necrons: (W/L/D) 0/1/0 (6th edition: 13/2/2)(5th edition: 14/6/4)(3rd edition Codex: 16/4/7)
    XIX Legion: (W/L/D) 0/0/0 (5th edition: 14/12/2)(5th edition Codex: 4/3/0)
    Black Legion: (W/L/D) 1/0/0 (6th edition: 2/3/0)
    Something Wicked... Reikwald Beastmen: (W/L/D) 10/4/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very very interesting.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

Well there have been rumours that Necrons getting a new dex soon maybe this is the first signs.
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha damn, if this is news for a new codex i bought mine just too soon. Got my codex about 3 months ago, never thought the update would be coming so soon haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bit too early to assume we're getting anything new right now, seeing as the site's been acting weird lately (duplicate choices, things disappearing then reappearing in the wrong section...). However, what does get to me is how the "second" Necron Codex has a different info text than the first one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaw View Post
    Bit too early to assume we're getting anything new right now, seeing as the site's been acting weird lately (duplicate choices, things disappearing then reappearing in the wrong section...). However, what does get to me is how the "second" Necron Codex has a different info text than the first one.
    This is also true, I called today to see if I could get some missing bases sent (3rd box to have missing bases in the past 2 weeks, what's going on GW?!?) and the guy said that my order would have to wait a while why they fix there systems. So it could just be there entire system is going whacky and not just the behind the scenes stuff

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Doom146 View Post
    Hi I don't know if this topic has come up yet but on GW website Heavy Destroyers are no longer being sold from the online store.
    They are still listed with a price (in the planetstrike section) so they are still available. When the SoB boxes were taken down the links had 'no longer available' or something to that effect for some time before the page was removed.

Necron Heavy Destroyer | Games Workshop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    They are still listed with a price (in the planetstrike section) so they are still available. When the SoB boxes were taken down the links had 'no longer available' or something to that effect for some time before the page was removed.

Necron Heavy Destroyer | Games Workshop
    Still doesn't explain the extra codex with different description text, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, It's tempting to take this news as good. Probably just a glitch though. But if not... I will be very happy.
    I am verbose. Sorry.
    Current Armies:
    Kargh's Wite Butz, Death Skullz Orks: W: 5, L:, 2 D:2; Silver-skull Necrons: 1W 1L,500 pt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast