Making An Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, whats better hormagaunts or termagaunts or should i have both? are gene stealers worth it or no? thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

in order bith are good but have a few more close combat, yes genestealers are worth it , they have very good close combat abilities and can infiltrate

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey NIDZZZZZZZ i understand that you are new to Tyranids and i take it Librarium Online as well, and i to had a lot of questions. But if you want to stay out of trouble with the MODS <_< read a few old posts and you will find all your questions answered. find search, put in hormagaunts or termagaunts and read to your hearts desire. but if you keep posting multiple posts pretty much asking the same thing.... the mighty and heavy MOD stick will crack your skull :wacko:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Adolph Horn@Sep 21 2004, 04:38
    hey NIDZZZZZZZ i understand that you are new to Tyranids and i take it Librarium Online as well, and i to had a lot of questions. But if you want to stay out of trouble with the MODS <_< read a few old posts and you will find all your questions answered. find search, put in hormagaunts or termagaunts and read to your hearts desire. but if you keep posting multiple posts pretty much asking the same thing.... the mighty and heavy MOD stick will crack your skull :wacko:
    [snapback]216470[/snapback]
    In answer to your question i would have both sets of gaunts and keep away from stealer until you had a few battle as there are good if played well if used wrong then they die just as qiuck as the gaunts and they cost a lot more in battle points.
    If it lives it will be consumed

Closed Thread