A question from my game yesterday - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x3)

A question from my game yesterday

ok i have a couple of questions:
    First off - My warphead - i roled a 5 so i deep struck him (i roled a 5 3 times in the game - my this unit got around the board lol)
    anyway 2 of the times i roled a 9/10 on the scatter dice. So i place him down one of the times and done the circles around him - all but 3 of the men were fine but 3 of the men were within 1" of an enemy model/touching in.
    So we roled on the mishap table since the deep strike failed and it came up with the number for putting the unit back in reserves - so we done this and then when the unit got roled back on next turn (i was lucky here) they walked on from my board.

Now is this correct cos no one in the unit including the warphead have the deepstrike rule? Or should we have done something different

thanks for your help

Tau: 6K - W17-D3-L4, Orks: 4K - W9-D0-L2, SM: 7K - W7-D3-L4,CSM: 4K W5-D1-L1, Nids: 3.2K W3-D0-L2
    Apoc games (mixture of armies used): W5-D0-L1

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

You are bang on man. The rules for the Weirdboy is that on a 5 he teleports the unit "anywhere on the board, as per the Deep Strike rules" (Ork Codex, pg 37). Deep Strike rules say roll on mishaps if your within an inch.
    Well played, good sir.
    Hosea 1:11 - Great will be the day of Jezreel.

+ Reply to Thread