Ork Fungus- A question on. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

39 (x1)

Ork Fungus- A question on.

Can ork fungus be spread onto a ship is what i am wondering? The ships of the imperium and other races seem to be quite big. Kilometers long. So is it possible for a contagion of 'orks' to be found on ship. This of-course could lead to orks on a craftworld perhaps... which would be hilarious. Or maybe an ork uprising on a ship. So is it possible?

“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.”

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

Yes, though usually they are a more feral brand of Orks growing up in sewers and using lone wandering humans as food. They will be more hunter-esque than your loud shoota Orks. As far as an uprising? Only if one of them steps up to be the warboss. But if there was a group that big, they would know about it long before it happened. Orks don't like to organize unless its really needed.
    Lord Dnigh
    Webmaster, www.lorddnigh.com

+ Reply to Thread