Painfull - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Painfull

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would this be painfull
    Master shaper
    wings
    Mark of favord child(4+inv}
    power weapon(Master crafted)
    Melta gun
    Melta bombs

Could this take down a tyrant.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seriously doubt it. A Shaper Council with 3 shapers, Ork Hybrid, Eviscerators, Wings would have a much better chance of taking him down, with 12 S8 powerfist attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YEa but the tyrant is init 6 and will easily kill 2-3 guys per turn.
    The only way a kroot merc army will kill him is with the mob of guys. I suggest the 40 man fast attack choice squad for 300 pts. Soooooo many attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its painful, but it can not take down a tyrant. Don't go one on one with a tyranid monstrous creature. The shaper you have is better for taking out tanks and waxing regular marine troops in close combat.

Now taking down a tyrant, rather than using a shaper council with powerfists, since you will go last (and against a tyrant going last is usually not going at all) you'd probably be better suited trying to whittle it down from a distance. Kroot sniper rifles might be able to get one or two wounds at range. A shaper council with melta's or plasma rifles might do the job in close, with power weapons, but be dead pretty soon. The idea when going against a Tyrant is not to go in close combat, and if you have to, try to make sure its already down to 1 or 2 wounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one thing to say...... ummm, no.... a Tyrant can easily maul a single Kroot Shaper..... with I 6 and a huge number of attacks at S6, the shaper will be gone, with an Inv save or not...

I recommend a Shaper Council of 5 members, all with Wings, Ork hybrid, Power Weapon, Pistol(any type is good), and maybe a Meltagun or two..... you don't need Melta bombs against a Tyrant... and don't forget to have a Master Shaper join the council with Wings, Power Weapon, Plasmagun (RAPID FIRE!&#33, Mark of the favoured child, Kroothawk Totem, and whatever else you want....

Also include a full kindred of Vultures, just in case the council dies, leaving the Master alone, have him join up with the Vultures instead.... That way you have 40+ attacks, something will wound eventually!! :rofl:

That's all i gotz ta say....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its good but it it definetly can't take down a tyrant. It's very hard for it to wound the tyrant
    Hi.............

+ Reply to Thread