Nightspinners and Tournaments - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nightspinners and Tournaments

This could be a silly question as I have yet not participated in a tournament,

I am under the impression that only units listed in the Codex army list may be used in tournaments, so no Forgeworld superheavy tanks and titans etc. However the Knight spinner is a GW kit however it is not in the codex army list.

Cheers

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

This would vary depending on the tournament. Hopefully most of them say up front what the deal is with these units. If not I suggest contacting them via email/phone and find out what is kosher or not.

In most cases I'd say that the Night Spinner will be allowed, but exceptions do exist. Some tournaments even have their own FAQ's that override GW's for those particular tournaments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x3)

The Nightspinner is stamped as official by GW, but what a TO decides to allow is entirely up to them. I don't imagine most places would disallow it, but you never know until you check with them.

+ Reply to Thread