Ork battleforce contents - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Ork battleforce contents

Just picked up an ork battleforce to bolster my army. The primary reason for this thread is to document what is in the box. I tried searching online to see what exactly is in the box but found mixed reports.

The box contains the exact sprues you would find in the individual sets. Even though the box clearly states 20 ork boys, the set actually contains the ork boys AND an additional two nobs. Its they same sprues as the box sets for ork boys. Powerclaws bosspoles big shootas and rokkit launchas as well.

The trukk sprues and biker sprues are identical as there individual seperate boxes as well.

No responses necessary. Just wanted this to be searchable in the forums to help all the young ork warbosses with questions like myself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

The best summary of the battleforce I've found is that it contains.
    2 boxes of boyz (as if you bought the boxes seperately)
    1 box of warbikers
    1 box of a trukk

Basically the battleforce just throws a bunch of boxes together, and you end up usually getting 1 free.
    (44 for the boyz, 22 for the trukk, 24 for the bikers). (90 individually + shipping amazon.com, vs 78 with free shipping for the battleforce (amazon))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

gw US website individual prices are very steep compared to the battleforce. 24.75 per ork boyz box, 33 for the trukk, 41.25 for the biker mob (!) for a grand total of 123.75.

my local hobby store sells the battleforces for 81 plus 10% off. thats quite a deal.

+ Reply to Thread