What do YOU think is the best Heavy Support unit and why? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do YOU think is the best Heavy Support unit and why?

I'm not sure what one to use

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    344 (x8)

Okay Joninator please read this very carefully. There is no best heavy support. There are heavy support that work in some lists that wont work in others. Its your LIST that dictates the "best" heavy support. You cannot find a best unit in ANY part of 40k, its a waste of time asking.

If anyone does tell you what they think the best unit is, you have to bear in mind that works in THEIR list and their playstyle, not nescesarily yours, their veiws wont always be accurate for every list.
    Your friendly neighbourhood gargantuan creature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you got something against me? Please read this very carefully, I do not care what you think. I just want to know what people prefer. God sake, jut calm down a little will you?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    344 (x8)

No i am simply telling you that your asking bad questions that simply wont help you in any way, shape or form. Various members of the community have already mentioned this to you and it seems its not going in.

And no i havn't got anything against you, dont be stupid. I am currently doing my utmost to help yourself in the various one topic threads you seem to be posting, as it appears your veiw of 40k and list building is somewhat inacurate and you dont really know what your doing in relation to 40k. This is presumably why you came to the forum in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah sure. Well it's a bit obvious I'm new to 40K since I've been asking all of these questions. And what about that question where I asked about upflanking and you didn't bother to help me, who says I have a rule book?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

344 (x8)

If you havnt got a rulebook, (and ill be brutally honest here) you probably shouldnt be playing 40k. Its an INSANLY complicated rules set, and if you dont know the rules to a reasonable standard then you havnt got a hope of making a decent list, or properley understanding WHY that list is good.

Its also against forum rules to explain things in that detail, when a simple page reference will suffice as in this case it does, perfectly. So in fact i have "botherd to help you" as you so charmingly put it, to go further is not particularly condoned by the moderators (to my belief anyway)

To borrow a quote from a mod here: "playing 40k without a rulebook is like having a car without a steering wheel", it really doesnt work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you believe I play 40K? And I can see why you didn't tell me what it is but I couldn't find it onthe internet and I was getting stressed out.

Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

Okay ima step in here guys, lets break it up.

Joninator, Heirodule is right, he has been doing this for a long time and imo is the best person on this forum to ask for advice, hell between him 6 and jy they practically got me to where I am, I still laugh at my original army lists. But if your new you have to personally try out your list and have it work for YOU.

Personally I like using trygons and dakkafexes (Carnifex with twin linked brainleech devurers) because it suits MY list. You just have to use trial and error, you dont have to post everything here as it is MUCH more rewarding finding it out on your own accord.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

344 (x8)

What makes me think you play 40k? wellllll..... your in a 40k part of a forum... asking various peices of advise about how to build a tyranid list for 40k.... youve also posted various army lists for 40k.... so yeah. Im pretty sure you play 40k. Not really sure what you mean by that :/

Also i have to say you NEED to buy a rulebook. Theres very little point in asking all these various questions if you dont know the rules. They are the single most important thing you need to know about. Bar none. A good list is worthless, without the rules to back it up.
    Last edited by Heirodule; October 30th, 2010 at 23:01.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok let me make myself clear. I don't play 40K. But I'm going to play once I've got my army. Do you understand this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast