Welcome to Librarium Online!
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone got some good stuff to fluff their armies. Ok now is time to start the debate. What is the must have that you include in your army?
For me I have a 3 way tie between:
1) Haemonculi w Liquifier Gun- This guy is amazing in the new codex. Free pain point and a template that ignores cover and 50% chance of SMurf Armour is too good to be true
2) Razorwing (w SC & Flickerfields)- Hell hath no fury like 4 Large Template blasts, 2 DL, and 1 SC. I love taking 2.
3) 3 Trueborn (2 w SC) in a Venom (w SC upgrade) - 4 Splinter Cannons for 121 points in a vehicle with 5+ invuln save.
Last edited by mrvegas; December 25th, 2010 at 21:44.
I love the Razorwing, but I'd have to say its a close call between number 1 and 3 for my must take unit. If I had to cut 10 points then chances are I'd cut out the Liquifier gun before I'd take out the extra Splinter Cannon, but I'd try to cut out the 10 points from somewhere else first and keep both.
League Stats: Orks 4W-1L-1T, CSM 4W-2L-0T, Dark Eldar 10W-6L-4T, Tau 3W-1L-1T, Blood Angels 4W-1L-1T, Imperial Guard 2W-1L-0T
Tourney Stats: Blood Angels 6W-0L-0T, Dark Eldar 2W-1L-0T
My number one has to be the Baron and a large unit of Hellions (15-20). I feel like people quickly turn these guys down because of their points but they've always turned the tide in my games.
Nids 2500pts and Breeding!
Besides the troops, I guess?
I am still testing out different things, but the Talos seems like a must-have now that it can take a twin-linked haywire blaster for cheaper than a Ravager. I'd take three if I had the models and slots available.
--•-My 40K projects-•--
Three must haves in order for me:
1. Duke- he is cost effective, makes drug units better and is pretty good in CC
2. Wyches- just as good as ever, now just cheaper
3. Venom w/ SC option and a NS. As Vegas mentions, really strong paired up with SC trueborn and worthy of getting the duke's ammo pack for the TB.