Warlock joining support weapon platforms..... pointless? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock joining support weapon platforms..... pointless?

As you can guess I'm just wondering what the point of a warlock joining the support weapon platform is. Yes I know it will give your weapon extra wounds to allocate, but is that worth the extra points?

Do you get to use the Warlocks BS? If so I'm totally going to do it. Are there any other benefits?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, as they are an artillery unit with a model upgrade (like the warlock) they can use his BS to fire one of the weapons.

My favorite thing to do is to take the D-cannons, and use the warlock bs to reduce the scatter distance for the other two flips .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so if you have a battery with 2 or 3 guns in it, can all the guns use his bs? or just the one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x3)

He can only fire one weapon a turn, but as 2 of the 3 gun options are barrage weapons, all you need is for him to fire the first one and the other two are placed adjacent to it per the multiple barrage rules.

+ Reply to Thread