If tau are so great then how come... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

If tau are so great then how come...

You guys gave Necrons a welcoming committee, leading to the death of all you silly Tau on that planet.

The Greater good: 0
    Rest of the Galaxy: 1

You guys welcomed the Dark Eldar openly and did not notice the EVIL SPIKINESS which seems to follow those guys. And of course this leads to the death of all Tau on that planet.

Rest of the Galaxy: 2

And how come you Tau have such a small empire? What is it? A hundred worlds? That is pathetic. You can never hope to dominate anything.

Rest of the Galaxy: 3

“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.”

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    You guys gave Necrons a welcoming committee, leading to the death of all you silly Tau on that planet.

Rest of the Galaxy: 1

You guys welcomed the Dark Eldar openly and did not notice the EVIL SPIKINESS which seems to follow those guys. And of course this leads to the death of all Tau on that planet.

Rest of the Galaxy: 2

And how come you Tau have such a small empire? What is it? A hundred worlds? That is pathetic. You can never hope to dominate anything.

Rest of the Galaxy: 3
    Dont play TAU but as for the first two, Most societies would welcome things rather than attack them straight off. They create alliances which allows them to spread their empire and can avoid provoking something to big for it to handle. They got attacked and learned from it just like a kid learns the stove is hot when he burns himself. Also as to the evil spikiness, its an alien culture. you would expect them to look weird.
    As for the second TAU don't have warp travel so they don't travel great distances in ships. the boon being they dont loose ships to the warp or get corrupted. Secondly as they are required to expand like this they are very well fortified as they go along meaning they are harder to destroy and their gains are solid as they expand in batches. the Imperium expanded all at once not in stages and collapsed from the inside out and has caused it to spend 10'000 years fighting for survival. you see the same thing happen in strategy games you play on the computer.
    "Reached under the bed and pulled out a Converse and a beer, I appear to of developed the miraculous power to turn shoes into beer!.... or beer into shoes." - Fallen Autarch after St. Patricks day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am totally stealing that picture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's already established that the Tau are a young race that has the tolerance to be diplomatic with species of questionable judgement.

As for their Empire I guess they are large enough for Games Workshop to consider them an established race in the hobby, enough said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Additionally, the Tau have had successful alliances, particularly with Kroot and Vespid but I believe they've also worked with the Imperium at times as well as accepting human converts.

+ Reply to Thread