Baron Von Steamroll - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

Baron Von Steamroll

So I've been running a 10x unit of Hellions with the Baron, and it is a killer squad. 5/5 of my last competitive games have focused heavily on what I did with these bad boys, whether it be holding an objective in cover till turn 7 (stealth+go to ground=2++cover), assaulting and holding down a flank (Baron is S6 on the charge x5 attacks), or literally dragging the opponents hq character across the board in sadistic display of gloating (did this to a nurgle army's Typhus character, his poor terminator body guard chasing after him).

They're quite durable as well, having been 'lashed' out of cover, lit up with a search light, and subsequently fired upon by two battle cannons and rapid boter fire. They were then assaulted by a greater summoned demon and hi dreadnaught crony. In the end only the Baron was left (thank you shadowfield!), but it was killpoints and a single 170pt unit of Hellions had tied up the middle.

Definitely very versatile and hardy Troop unit for <275pts. I'd say their drug roll half dictates what you use them for, depending on the rest of your list's build.

On a side note, the new models are fun to build and definitely add a dynamic look to my army.

2. Remove Advertisements

Masham, UK
    8 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

286 (x5)

how did you convert the Baron?

+ Reply to Thread