Hekatrix Bloodbrides: Power Level - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: How Powerful are the Hekatrix Bloodbrides?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Crap!

0 0%
  • 2 OK, sometimes, I guess.

1 9.09%
  • 3 A solid choice.

4 36.36%
  • 4 An exceptional unit.

6 54.55%
  • 5 Put this in your army.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x4)

Hekatrix Bloodbrides: Power Level

This is part of a group of polls on how powerful various units are to help me in the writing of my new tactica. I am not going to post my opinions straight away as I don't want to influence people.

This poll is about the Elite choice Hekatrix Bloodbrides. To get a better handle on what the voting scale represents you can read it in its entirety Here

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

I'm a huge fan of these ladies.

They are incredibly fast, especially when they are mounted in a raider, as they can move, disembark, run and assault. They benefit from combat drugs and, even without these, a unit of 10 is capable of punching out over 50 attacks which is, of course, absolutely win!

A pretty schmick invulnerable save in combat means they can hold out even in prolonged engagements before they inevitably wipe out their opposition, giving them a pain token and making them even harder to kill!

They are relatively cheap given what they can do and the Syren has access to some nice little cc weapons that can tailor her for use against a myriad of opponent types.

I never go to war without them!

Regards
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares, your a mile away and you have his shoes!!

Chuck Norris invented water

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    286 (x5)

hydraguantlets on these ladies = devastating number of attacks! (also the ability to have ALL 3 of the special weapons means that if posistioned correctly, you can get -1 attack, per model (in base contact), re-rolls to hit, AND +D6 Attacks!) add the Syren in to the mix with an Agoniser and Blast Pistol, then the unit becomes quite deadly!
    Last edited by goldenS; March 7th, 2011 at 16:07.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenS View Post
    hydraguantlets on these ladies = devastating number of attacks! (also the ability to have ALL 3 of the special weapons means that if posistioned correctly, you can get -1 attack, per model, re-rolls to hit, AND +D6 Attacks!) add the Syren in to the mix with an Agoniser and Blast Pistol, then the unit becomes quite deadly!
    Though I was beaten~to~the~punch, I wouldn't spend the points on a blast pistol, unless you're going for a mostly ( or all ) wych list.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    286 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by LeapingLizard76 View Post
    Though I was beaten~to~the~punch, I wouldn't spend the points on a blast pistol, unless you're going for a mostly ( or all ) wych list.
    got one Bloodbride Squad, will buy a Scuccubi to lead my (planetstrike) army and a unit of normal wyches to add more punch!

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

Any generic DE list should have a unit of bloodbrydes in as one of their assault units, they are what the old wyches should've been and - quite crucially - do not need to sacrifice a wych weapon to get an IC in their rader with them.

+ Reply to Thread