Razorwing/Voidraven Base - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Razorwing/Voidraven Base

I have been told that for the Razorwing/Voidraven I need to mount the vehicles on top of the large base that is used for Imperial Guard Valkyrie. Is that the same feedback you guys are getting from the GW stores in your area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

It should be mounted on the base it comes with.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    188 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by realitycheque View Post
    It should be mounted on the base it comes with.
    While this is solid advice, there is actually no current model for the Razorwing/Voidraven yet.

Technically since there is no model you can create it however you'd like. But I think we're all fairly confident that when it is released it will be on a flyer base like the Valkyrie/Vendetta/Stormraven, so you might as well start using it now.
    The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. Bring them understanding of the power of ourselves through our strength and their fear. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all fragments will be smashed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be consumed

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs_n_Orks View Post
    While this is solid advice, there is actually no current model for the Razorwing/Voidraven yet.
    Ah, then you can mount it on whatever base you like - or even have it on the ground - as long as your opponent is cool with it (as you need permission for proxy models, even those for which official models don't exist)
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's crazy, it doesn't really matter what base you use. All distance is measured from either the gun or to the model side. Are they trying to say you have to use the height that is from the valk flight base? If so that's kinda iffy to force you to model you bomber off of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both of mine are based on the falcon grav tank, so I use the base that came with the kit. I've yet to have any complaints.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    286 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by chainaxe View Post
    Both of mine are based on the falcon grav tank, so I use the base that came with the kit. I've yet to have any complaints.
    am aiming to use Vypers, just wondering, is it possible to fit Missiles under the wings on this model?

+ Reply to Thread