Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
im playing a planet strike game against my friend who plays demons and she's attacking so any hints as to what i could do to survive the initial assault and how many objectives would be good. the points for the game is 1500 and she uses 2 demon princes, skull taker, 2 soulgrinders, 1 blood letter unit, and 1 pink horror unit.
any and all help/advice is appreciated in advance
I prefer to spam S6 shots vs daemons. In 1500 I can get near 90+ S6 shots.
At the beginning of turn 1, I spray my opponent's army with the bacon flavored spray. Then I unleash my Boston Terrier Squiggoth who then devours their entire bacon flavored army! There is no defense against her cuteness! All are doomed!
If you're defending, try this:
1) put 3 bastions down each short table edge
2) put a 2' thick layer of difficult terrain down the centre of the board
3) buy the drop bastion strategem
4) hold everything in reserve
5) once she deploys (and 90% of the army should come in turn 1), move everything onto the half of the table she has less units on, and bring the drop bastion onto that side
6) kill anything that comes near the 4 bastions
Don't forget interceptor guns!
Daemons have a massive advantage in PS, you need to make sure there's not a lot for them to kill first turn
thanks for the help realitycheque that setup for the terrain was a really good idea. which i put to good use. and managed an overwhelming victory. final score 6 to 1 objectives eldar's win.