Synapse - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Synapse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Synapse

I'm thinking of adding a brood of biovores to my army. I'm curious as to what would be a good synapse unit to keep near them so that they can actually shoot were i want them to. I intend to have them at least 12- 18" behind my lines if possible. I'd like something i could dedicate to be long ranged and be useful.

Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Clicky

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why put them so far behind your lines? Leaves them vulnerable. I just have them at the back of my force. They're protected as anything that comes near will be threatened by the rest of my army and you don't have to waste a synapse unit on them.
    Oroto ego sum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to have them sit in cover with my hive guard. So far i've only play 1k games with Nids and being close isn't a problem. but they're only going to be in my larger lists and i was mainly just looking for ideas, be cause my main synapse are both CC and tend to get away from my shooters. If nothing else comes up ill just run them close by, but like i said i wanted ideas.
    Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Clicky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience you're always better to keep everything together otherwise the enemy can take you apart piecemeal.
    Oroto ego sum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fair enough
    Clicky

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by CunningStunt View Post
    In my experience you're always better to keep everything together otherwise the enemy can take you apart piecemeal.
    This. ALWAYS do this with Tyranids.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread