Duke rules question? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Duke rules question?

Can a unit that uses the Duke's low orbit raid rule assault after it deep strikes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would have to say no. I dont have my book handy but i think the deep strike rules say you can act normaly in the shooting phase but may not assault the turn you deep strike.

So you can deep strike shoot or jump out and shoot but no assaulting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    188 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by chaospantz View Post
    i would have to say no. I dont have my book handy but i think the deep strike rules say you can act normaly in the shooting phase but may not assault the turn you deep strike.

So you can deep strike shoot or jump out and shoot but no assaulting.
    Yep chaospantz got it. As per the rulebook FAQ, a unit in a transport that DSs does count as DSing as well, so it cannot assault unless they have some special rule that allows it. Also note that this means they treat ALL difficult terrain as dangerous terrain so be careful where you jump out.
    The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. Bring them understanding of the power of ourselves through our strength and their fear. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all fragments will be smashed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be consumed

+ Reply to Thread