New Army Style - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Army Style

4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

623 (x8)

New Army Style

I'm sure some of you guys that i have a Dark Eldar army & that before their new codex came out that i was really into the Witch Cult but now i want to change to a Haemonculi/Grotesque style army & i just wanted to know if anyone has tryed it out & if so how would it go against other armies? thanx

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

43 (x2)

Due to the lack of models for that part of the Dark Eldar army I have not had any expiereince with those units except Haemonculi (which I take at least 1 in every list I can)

on paper these units look great tho. I am just waiting for the new models to come out because I am sure they will look amazing!

You may want to try proxying them into a list. I perfer Balanced lists instead of themed lists, They are more fun for me to collect paint and play with as variety is the spice of life. however I bet a Haemonculi army would look great!
    "Thank him who puts me loath to this revenge on you who wrong me not for him who wrongd"

+ Reply to Thread