Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
The basics by mynameisgrax
Nob Mobz by mynameisgrax
Flash Gitz by mynameisgrax
Boss Zagstruk or Boss Snikrot by grooby
Deaf Dreads by mynameisgrax
Footflogging Slugga Boyz by mynameisgrax
Killcannons -vs- Boomguns by mynameisgrax
Deffkoptas by mynameisgrax
Tankbustas by mynameisgrax
Daemon Weapons by Murfywat
Last edited by Rabbit; April 28th, 2011 at 21:48.
Spambot kill tally. . .337
Pretty sure Orks can't take weedy Daemon Weapons ..
Should redo this for 2013, since a lot of the tactics have changed.
1) Shooting > assaulting (loota's/shoota's/hvy gunz are great)
2) Trukk boyz hate overwatch, need more boyz.
3) PK boyz nob's not as useful due to being challenged and killed in CC. (no longer hidden). Always take with avy armor if you take one.
4) No more fearless wounds (simple boyz mobs without nobs can be great cheap tarpits)
5) No more assaulting after outflanking. (kommando's all but useless.)
6) Stormboyz have a 2d6 assault with reroll now....can deep strike with zaggstruck, then assault 2d6 with reroll, and hammer of wrath. (1 of 3 units in all codexes that can do that).
7) Hull points and grenade changes have killed the killa kan wall.
8 ) KFF Big Mek not so useful now, as only need 25% of models covered for 5+ save. A warbiker can give a battlewagon a cover save (for example).
9) Bikers got +1T against instant death as well. FNP always works except against ID. Nob bikers/biker warboss awesome.
10 ) Meganobz 2+ is no longer nullified by normal power weapons. Nice boost.
11) Heavy guns are T7 with 3+ save...with grotz being wounds.
12) Burna's overwatch in a wagon is absurd. (wall of flame D3 hits per flamer). Also applies to double skorcha deff dread. (good way to prevent grenade death).
13) Because of hull points, glances can now easily destroy vehicles. Loota's have become one of the best anti flyer/anti av12 and lower killers in the game now.
14) Weirdboyz waaarghs apply to dakkajets...but this is a trick. Dakkajets are "ok". Don't put too many points or money into them. They need about a 50 point reduction.
15) Armor plates no longer apply to glance results, not as useful, if useful at all anymore.
16) Battlewagons can move and shoot all their guns (at snap shots). Quad big shoota battlewagons are back!
17) Units only need 25% of their amount remaining to regroup. Big boost to deff kopta squadrons. (group of 4 can always regroup, even if only one is left). Lot less units running off the board now.
Last edited by greggles; March 6th, 2013 at 13:12.