Your Favorite Necron Tactics - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My tactic against Orks:
    *Deployment-I deploy mostly behind cover making them come at me so even if it is a "shooty" army.
    *Assault-once the sluggas n w/e get o you veil out and go to the other side of the board and deepstrike the monolith a turn before and bring some troops over. Its great to see the look on an opponents face when, after about a quarter of his army is gone fron gunfire, he has to turn around and gfo all the way back!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by H0urg1ass@Aug 26 2003, 221
    Ok, since I have spent several years studying English in college, six to be exact, I don't expect everyone to understand all the subtle nuances of the language. However, pluralization is one concept that is relatively easy to comprehend. I believe, to quote myself, that I said that they would be able to kill anything, especially with the war scythe. "They" would be inclusive of the entire group comprising the Necron Lord armed with "the" scythe and the wraiths. The word "the" proceeding a noun is generally inclusive of only one item. If I had meant that I thought all four units were armed with a war scythe then I would have preceeded the compound noun "war scythe" with the word "their" which is inclusive of many of the noun in question instead of just one. Also, if I had meant that they all had war scythe(S), then I would have added the prerequisite "S" to the end of the word Scythe.
    Now, on to the other War Scythe misunderstanding. I, first, quoted a copious amount of war gear with which one could foreseeably attach to a warlord within the constraints of a point based limitiation system. Then, I proceeded to praise all of the benefits of adding that entire set of war gear to the lord. In other words, if you'll notice the sentence directly preceeding the sentence that begins with "THEN, equip him with a war scythe..." You'll notice that I had indeed intended for this Necron Lord to be equipped with the Destoyer body which would thus prevent him from being insta killed by anything less than a ST 10 weapon.
    If I had merely placed a comma between the the word "shifter" and the word "Then", then I would have committed a truly grevious grammatical error known as a comma splice. This occurs when you place a comma between two independent sentences instead of seperating them with a period. This is an error that will immediately subtract 30 points from a college level paper at the university that I attended. Therefore, I used two seperate sentences to describe all of his war gear. I apologize if two sentences is too many.
    Now, on to your third point: You are absolutely correct! You cannot use the Monolith's teleport ability and assault in the same turn. I apparently didn't read the rules correctly for the Monolith before posting this message and I will graciously concede to your argument.
    As for the "more to come" part, I hope this doesn't mean that I have made more rules mistakes. I'm bad about that.
    I applaud your grasp of the english language. It is refreshing to find somebody as able to express themself as I (if not moreso, I haven't spent any time in college). As for almost everybody else: a simple high school (or secondary, if you're in England) education will alleviate any difficulties in reading and comprehension, IF you study hard enough to pass the course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just kill everyone i always works for me

Closed Thread