Gaunt Upgrades - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gaunt Upgrades

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Normally I would never put these kinda upgrades on my gaunts, but I'm expanding my army list to 3000pts just so that I can play a 3k games with only about 2500 points in models. So I'm wasting my last 100 or so points on Gaunt Upgrades. So far they are Leaping with ST and Init. Four broods of 20. So what do you think is the next most useful Gaunt upgrade considering my situation. WS, St, or mabye their Saves. (N) (Y)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Tyranids, for you are crunchy and taste good with everything!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by trinkett42@Oct 12 2004, 19:30
    So what do you think is the next most useful Gaunt upgrade considering my situation. WS, St, or mabye their Saves.
    I would take WS before S. If you're just trying to find ways to spend points, take both.

Forget Sv though, I don't think it's worth it.
    <span style='color:orange'>And the lands shall burn from horizon to horizon.
    Just as the sun cannot be prevented from rising,
    Neither can the inevitable be halted or avoided.
    Hive Fleet Infernus shall scorch all worlds in its path.
    </span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just have a little under 100 points left, gonna have to be just one more upgrade for all 80 of them.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Tyranids, for you are crunchy and taste good with everything&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by trinkett42@Oct 13 2004, 03:30
    Normally I would never put these kinda upgrades on my gaunts, but I&#39;m expanding my army list to 3000pts just so that I can play a 3k games with only about 2500 points in models. So I&#39;m wasting my last 100 or so points on Gaunt Upgrades. So far they are Leaping with ST and Init. Four broods of 20. So what do you think is the next most useful Gaunt upgrade considering my situation. WS, St, or mabye their Saves. (N) (Y)
    [snapback]228754[/snapback]
    it would depend on who your up against as WS is only effective if the other play is equal or one more than you. St is good if your up gainst SM but then so is WS as you would be equal. i would never put the saves on them as most weapons are AP 5 so they would still dead. I take the rest of your army couldn&#39;t be up grade any as your gaint seem find as they are.
    If it lives it will be consumed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by nottoc@Oct 12 2004, 23:58
    I take the rest of your army couldn&#39;t be up grade any as your gaint seem find as they are.
    [snapback]228848[/snapback]

Yuh the rest of the army is buffed up pretty well, like I said this is just so that I can play some 3000pt games without buying anything new right now. So its not a list that I&#39;m really worried about working greatly or being perfect just spending the last few points in a fun way I guess&#33;
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Tyranids, for you are crunchy and taste good with everything&#33;

+ Reply to Thread