Best transport case for Dark Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x1)

Best transport case for Dark Eldar

Lately, I have been thinking about getting a new case to transport my Dark Eldar. I have been using a fishing box which I added foam to to transport all my infantry type models. I made a custom box with foam and dividers from card board to transport my vehicles.

Well being dark eldar I'm in the need to transport either 6 venoms, 3 raiders, 2 ravagers, 1 Razorwing, and 50 normal sized warriors/wyches.

What are your thoughts on the best travel case to carry a vehicle heavy Dark Eldar.

Currently I'm considering BattleFoam P.A.C.K AIR or 720. I have looked at the GW custom cases but they don't seem like a good fit for vehicles.

Is there any other vendors/equipment I should be considering?

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x2)

I don't know of any other vendors and i read a lot of websites and articles on the net with this hobby.
    Battle foam seems to be the way forward their custom cases are great, I have yet to see of any other companies who do cases and foam like them.
    Presently i use a games workshop cases, however its pretty crap i have to devide the cases using foam and they are really not tall enough to use with their flying bases attached to skimmers.
    the battlefoam ones can be carried on you back with straps too, something that games workshop doesn't offer, so they make it easy for your models to be carried about. I hope to get one after christmas, my student loan isn't strecting to far at the moment.
    If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath won't be able to walk.

+ Reply to Thread