Free Tyranid Army Creator - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

183 (x4)

Free Tyranid Army Creator

G'day all,

A great piece of free software is now available (link: • View topic - Tyranid Army Creator 2.0 (5th ed) - Beta Download Available!).

It is a free Tyranid Army Builder, created by FrostBergs on Warpshadow.

It is a great piece of software, which allows for you to easily create and edit army lists, checking whether it is legal or not at the same time. Another great feature is that you can print it off in roster format with a summary of all the rules that are required for the list (eg. fleet, furious charge) and has the relevant page number reference (main rule book or Tyranid codex). Finally, it can allow for you to copy and paste the army list in BB code format for forums which comply with the forum rules.

== HQ ==Tyranid Prime (1) - Devourer, Scything Talons = 80 pts.

== Elites ==
    Zoanthrope Brood (3) = 180 pts.
    Hive Guard Brood (2) = 100 pts.

== Troops ==
    Hormagaunt Brood (11) - AG = 88 pts.
    Termagant Brood (10) - Fleshborer = 50 pts.

== Total ==
    498 pts.

It can be found at this post: • View topic - Tyranid Army Creator 2.0 (5th ed) - Beta Download Available!Enjoy,

Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

2. ThanksWarlord Vrrmik thanked for this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    With the Fellowship of the Bling
    39 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

2085 (x8)

There's been a hell of a lot of work put into this. Everything is organised well, I'm quite surprised it is free really. I had to pay $6 to get something like this on the iPod, and I have to say, this is still a lot better. If I wasn't so poor I'd donate to the guy who made this. Thanks for the post.

EDIT: I was just thinking, although it has everything on there and makes it easy, that also makes this software illegal. It has all the points and stats loaded up on it so people do not really need to buy the codex to play. If GW finds out, this guy could end up quite broke, and his work would've been wasted. I don't know whether I should be in possession of such software in case GW somehow track my use of it ( you can do anything on the net these days)...
    Last edited by Warlord Vrrmik; December 18th, 2011 at 10:13.

+ Reply to Thread