Quick Cryptek question. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Cryptek question.

I was looking through the codex, and i didn't see anywhere that said you couldn't use more than one cryptek of the same kind. I must be missing something, because it would be pretty sweet (almost to sweet) to bring 5-10 Harbinger's of destruction all with a Lance in a single list. Let me know if i am missing something here, i would greatly appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes you are able to take up to 5 of the same cryptex in each royal court so you could get 5 cryptexs with lance if your wanting to.

The only limiting thing is that in each royal court you can only have one of each type of equipment e.g up can only take one veil of darkness
    Necrons 4000

High elves 5000

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by NecronNoob View Post
    I was looking through the codex, and i didn't see anywhere that said you couldn't use more than one cryptek of the same kind. I must be missing something, because it would be pretty sweet (almost to sweet) to bring 5-10 Harbinger's of destruction all with a Lance in a single list. Let me know if i am missing something here, i would greatly appreciate it.
    Nope. That's exactly how it works. But as wardo mentioned, you are limited to 1 piece of wargear per Royal Court. So you can have maximum 2 Solar Pulses in an army (1 from each of 2 Royal Courts), for example.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendove View Post
    Nope. That's exactly how it works. But as wardo mentioned, you are limited to 1 piece of wargear per Royal Court. So you can have maximum 2 Solar Pulses in an army (1 from each of 2 Royal Courts), for example.
    You can carry more than 1 piece of wargear. You can't carry, though, more than once, the SAME piece of wargear.

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightbringer View Post
    You can carry more than 1 piece of wargear. You can't carry, though, more than once, the SAME piece of wargear.
    Sorry, yes, should have elaborated on that. Each piece of Cryptek Wargear must be unique, but not the upgrades.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have two Royal Courts due to having 2 HQs, are you able to have a Cryptek from each Court join the same Necron Warrior/Immortals unit? The phrasing isn't too clear.
    Notable Achievements: Farseer w/ SS taking down a Monolith all by itself in one shooting phase. A Warlock w/ SS in a Guardian squad on an objective taking down a Soul Grinder in one Shooting phase. 2nd turn 2 DSing Trygon Primes going from 6-0 wounds during turn 3.

Double Clutching Weasel Klajorne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    479 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by MylesTheTroll View Post
    If you have two Royal Courts due to having 2 HQs, are you able to have a Cryptek from each Court join the same Necron Warrior/Immortals unit? The phrasing isn't too clear.
    Yes, you may have one cryptek/lord from each court join the same unit.

+ Reply to Thread