solar pulse rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x2)

solar pulse rules

Solar pulse, activate, night fight for a turn, i think we all know the basics of it, but what i am wondering are a couple of rules:

1) When do i get to activate it? Do i do it at the start of the game turn (turn1, turn2,...) or at the start of a player turn (my turn 1, opponents turn 3,...). I am thinking that I can activate it at the beginning at a player turn, and it ends at the end of their turn but just want to make sure before entering any tournaments and finding out that i have the rules wrong and is messes up my army.

2) If i use the stormlord with his special rules, it says that at the end of his night-fight the rules are not used for the rest of the battle. Does this mean i cannot use a solar pulse after using his rules? Just another thing that i want to know before playing in any tournaments.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    184 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by thatrandomguy View Post
    1) When do i get to activate it? Do i do it at the start of the game turn (turn1, turn2,...) or at the start of a player turn (my turn 1, opponents turn 3,...). I am thinking that I can activate it at the beginning at a player turn, and it ends at the end of their turn but just want to make sure before entering any tournaments and finding out that i have the rules wrong and is messes up my army.
    Unless otherwise specified 'turn' always means 'player turn'. See page 9 in the rulebook.

2) If i use the stormlord with his special rules, it says that at the end of his night-fight the rules are not used for the rest of the battle. Does this mean i cannot use a solar pulse after using his rules? Just another thing that i want to know before playing in any tournaments.
    You can still use a solar pulse, but the lightning strikes won't happen (both when using it in your turn to negate Immotek's Night-Fight or when using to to keep night fight going after Immotek fails a roll).

Tabletop Terraformer Tzeentch Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    109 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by thatrandomguy View Post
    As hockeyman said, it means 'player turn'. So you can either trigger it at the start of your turn (if night fight is currently in effect and you want to nullify it for a turn so you can shoot, for example) and it will last until the end of your's/start of your opponent's turn. Or, you can trigger it at the start of your opponent's turn (where you would use it to turn night fight on for them to restrict their shooting), and it will last until the end of their turn/start of your next turn.
    "Peace, through superior firepower."

+ Reply to Thread