Librarium Online Forums banner

Gargantuan Squiggoth

7K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Meetha 
#1 ·
I've finnaly come to the conclusion that i want a gargantuan squiggoth, the only thing is the only ones i've seen are in forge world for about 200 pounds(im american) and i really dont want to spend that much money. So i was wandering if any of you have tried to make your own squiggoth, if so could you please tell me what you used to make it. I've been trying to look for a sutable plastic dinosaur(no such luck yet) and thinking abot taking some cardboard and war trukk bits for the carrier. Any opinions that would help would be nice.

#3 ·
What is a stegadon, and where do i get one, and whats the price?

#5 ·
There have been NUMEROUS threads about Squiggoths. Prolly 2 on the front page of the Ork section. Please DO A SEARCH so people to have to keep typing the same crap over and over again.

#6 ·
Originally posted by ill.Scarlett@Oct 22 2004, 19:54
There have been NUMEROUS threads about Squiggoths. Prolly 2 on the front page of the Ork section. Please DO A SEARCH so people to have to keep typing the same crap over and over again.
[snapback]235898[/snapback]​
what the hell are you trying to say?

#8 ·
Ok, stegosaurs, as the guy asked about, are fantasy models which cost bout 60 americano bucks or so..just look on the online store. They are pretty much large dinosaurs, and they belong to lizardmen. That wont do for a gargantuan squiggoth tho im afraid. If you want a decent looking one the only alternative is forgeworld Im afraid. Perhaps you could settle on a smaller one?

#12 ·
I ask, nay, I DEMAND, that you use a Barney the Dinosaur ™ soft toy as your squiggoth. Just imagine it! Wouldnt be too impossible, either. Create a frame out of wood for the toy to rest on and keep it standing. (on all fours) Make a box out of wood, cardboard, I dunno, and stick it on Barney's back! The Barneygoth!

#20 ·
Isn't yours melting Cossack? Pretty sure a Barny that doesn't melt is better than a sludge-goth.
(also props on the free replacement)

#21 ·
stegadons are too small.

if u wanna play with squiggoth in a tourny, yes, u have to use gamesworkshop model.

however, i just went out and bought the largest dinosaur i can find, then added lots of bitz onto it.

a stegosaurus works well.. chop off some of its back spines, and add a platform for ur orks, use a wooden box and green stuff, with lots of gunz and orky glyphs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.