Gargant Squiggoth - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking about taking the elaphent bodies from lord of the rings, i think that they are called mumakil and then taking a stegadon head and putting it on the stegadon body. Just wanted to know if it was a good idea or just stupid or if anyone has any advice for me towards this subject.

<span style='color:green'>Orkses is never beaten in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die so it don&#39;t count as beat. If we runs for it we don&#39;t die neither, so we can always come back for anuvver go, see&#33;</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might wanna make this post on the other 2 Squiggoth topics (one of which you started) instead of making a new thread everytime you post...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea i keep meaning to but dont remember until after i,ve written and posted it.
    <span style='color:green'>Orkses is never beaten in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die so it don&#39;t count as beat. If we runs for it we don&#39;t die neither, so we can always come back for anuvver go, see&#33;</span>

+ Reply to Thread