unmaned, more 3rd edition themed annihilation barge - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

unmaned, more 3rd edition themed annihilation barge

DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_0002.jpg

need cleaning up around the cables and tesla destructor. looking a little filthy with the cheeky excess spray paint.
    ROBOTS DONT NEED DRIVERS.

NECRONS ARE COOL ALIENS COME ON GAMES WORKSHOP, FLY YOURSELVES.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x2)

i've been thinking about the idea of necron vehicles being more of drones vs being driven. I'm glad that someone did it, and they look nice, well done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This look pretty awesome, although as of 5th codex it seems they use modified vehicles, that were first built before bio transfer and thus still need drivers. As for me, im tryuing to make a conversation of ccb where Overlord actually stand at the point from where he can slice enemies with scythe.
    this first inspired me, so im trying to figure out more)
    cbarge.jpg
    Maybe some kind of big Jetbike from the parts of ccb?
    P.S. The picture is not mine nor do i own anything yada yada yada.

EDIT. I'd appriciate any ideas of good bits/other models to make a large jet-bike like ccb dor lord)
    Last edited by Sinistrem; April 24th, 2012 at 23:00.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistrem View Post
    This look pretty awesome, although as of 5th codex it seems they use modified vehicles, that were first built before bio transfer and thus still need drivers. As for me, im tryuing to make a conversation of ccb where Overlord actually stand at the point from where he can slice enemies with scythe.
    this first inspired me, so im trying to figure out more)
    Attachment 16264
    Maybe some kind of big Jetbike from the parts of ccb?
    P.S. The picture is not mine nor do i own anything yada yada yada.

EDIT. I'd appriciate any ideas of good bits/other models to make a large jet-bike like ccb dor lord)
    I am aware of the new fluff thats why i said 3rd edition. i preferred the old idea of necrons. where they didn't talk. didn't reveal how anything was done. everything was strange, alien like-as you'd expect.
    not talking egyptian funnies who like riding scooters and large ultramarine boats. too much cringe.

Double Clutching Weasel Klajorne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    479 (x8)

Yeah, I'm definitely in the "No Pilots" camp. Needing pilots for your vehicles is for lesser races. I prefer my necron overlord to direct the flight of his barge WITH THE POWER OF HIS MIND! Anything less would be uncivilized.

I like the kinda scorpion look that your barges have. Or whatever it is, it's unique and different. Crazy part is, with that configuration, I would think you annihilation barges would be the fast vehicles, and the command barge would be the normal speed one. Something about it being upside down makes it look like it goes faster.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How did you make these btw? I might just happen to find some similar inspiration...
    “The ultimate philosophical question, “Am I human or machine” is answered by many people, “I don’t care, as long as I am”
    - Myron Krueger

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by MightisRight View Post
    How did you make these btw? I might just happen to find some similar inspiration...
    literally turn them upside down, put gauss/tesla cannon from bottom to, stick it on the top of the arc. cut out the middle point. file and trim it down till it looks good enough.

+ Reply to Thread