Devil Guants Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Devil Guants Help

I'm fairly new to Tyranids but i was wondering about the effectiveness of devil guants and wanted to know if they were worth there points in a 1000 point match, if so how may should i field?

"They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, running, so many... so many voices. They"re coming for us - flesh, body and soul"
    -Tyranid Codex

2. Remove Advertisements

Shire can't handle me Warlord Vrrmik's Avatar
    With the Fellowship of the Bling
    39 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

2085 (x8)

Devilgaunts are useful in a variety of situations. Whether you would take them at 1000 points is questionable, however. It's all based on your own play style, but really I'd save them for 1500+.

They are usually deployed in Spores for their key supporting anti-infantry and objective capturing role, however I have found some use with them on foot. As a general rule, have 15 or 20 Devourer-wielding Termagants in a brood, but be flexible. You could have any number between those, depending on your need. I would recommend you take a Spore however if you cannot afford it or you want to deploy them in another way then do again, be flexible.

+ Reply to Thread