All Plz Read! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: All Plz Read!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, i started tyranids and have lost intrest in them and are playing de, but after i buy all the de i need i'll continue nids again... here's what i've BOUGHT (i won't say what i turned units into[upgrades] just because i don't feel like typing them)

i have the following:
    hive tyrant
    2 guard
    3 lictors
    3 warriors
    24 genestealers
    11 hormagaunts
    i have termatgants, i just don't use them
    like 2 ripper bases? lol
    i HAD 2 raveners, one got stolen, another's broken, don't use it much
    2 gargoyles, i never use them
    carnifex
    2 zoanthropes, hardly used, if i do use it's only 1
    biovore, don't really know what spores i have, but a total of 12 (i'm guessin 4 of each lol)

SO, what would be a smart thing to do as far as upgrades, and secondly what would i want to buy in the future? i really am more intrested in what to give units...

i have 1 full cc warrior (2x sets of scything), 1 vc warrior and another barbedstrangler warrior, tyrant has vc, carni has bs but i've been playing it as a vc, and i don't have the time to type what else i have given units, but answer my other questions from before PLEASE!!

i need help, prove me wrong on thinking nids aren't all that great (i used to love and favor, but now i love de&#33 help me wipe the floor against my necron friend, sm friend, dh friend, tau friend, eldar, and all the others!!!
    (if you REALLY want an army list maybe i can post it later)

good game <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Potratz' target='_blank'>http://mistupid.com/stuff/whackbin.htm</a>
    DE.. fear them, play them, BE them...
    -*God of HALO2 .... question my skills? challenge me on xbox live and i&#39;ll show you who&#39;s boss*-

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Addressing the two things I think matter the most (besides biomorphs and bioweapons, which You didn&#39;t list):

1. Too few Leaping Gaunts. I find them essential to tie the opponent in CC, so as to block LOS to slower parts of my swarm. I prefer fielding at least 2x 14 Leaping Gaunts, my usual being Gaunt + Leap + AdrG I + ScyTal, 1 Hive Node per brood.

2. Biovores are at their most efficient when taken in the full complement of 3... 2 can do in a pinch, but 1 won&#39;t be doing much more than being a random annoyance. Best against armies with 4+ or worse Armour saves.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well all i can realy say is get a lot of gaunts... and as for gargoiles?... i wouldent put n e thing less than 32 of em^^ also... dont go for too many big expensive units... ((ie. 2 carnifexes = disaster )) all you realy need is to build on what you have.. play some games... then build to what you lack in... its what i;m doing... and i can proudly say i have only 800 odd pts. army heavy support can be good... just dont over do... well... like i said... gaunts are the way to bulk^^... so i hope i helped...
    &quot;Come children let us consume.&quot; Mother said. &quot;May we grow ever more and destroy all that hinder us&#33;&quot;
    And all her children went out to do her bidding

--Children of Hive Fleet Edimadra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

upgrade as lttle as you can for a swarm army or as much as you can so that it's an expensize doom force (wings forcefeild larger genestealers, must have genestealers)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

Uzi-99, by leaping guants do you mean Hormoguants? And are you using the previous version of the tyranid codex? I don't think broods can take "Hive nodes" any more.
    Army's used: Space Wolves, Tomb Kings, High Elves, Tyranids, Tau and Eldar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that can't get any of that junk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Necro much? He means leaping gaunts from the last tyranid codex. Hive Node you dug up a post from 2004.
    omgitsduane:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archnomad
    Well I picked up my first model when I was 7.

I misunderstood that... ALOT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Striving for the right Ravenscraig's Avatar
    In exile on Earth - currently in Glasgow, Scotland
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    144 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Archnomad View Post
    Necro much? He means leaping gaunts from the last tyranid codex. Hive Node you dug up a post from 2004.
    Indeed yes. That truly vile and nasty smell must be coming from the decay of digging up something that has been in the ground for several years. To save all of our olfactory senses I'm burying it again - this time permanently!

++ Thread Closed ++

~ Raven ~

"The choice between good and evil, is made by all who live, with every single heartbeat ... ... ..."

Quote Originally Posted by ZenGamer View Post
    Simple wording. On a forum, any forum, wording is all one has to go by to determine tone and intent.

Closed Thread