Points Cost - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Points Cost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:rolleyes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Salamander@Aug 30 2003, 09:20
    daemonhunters eat eldar all the time...its a fact of life
    That depends whos is controlling the Eldar forces. I few of my friends and my self thrash each other when we switch armys. I can totally dominate sometimes with my Eldar, and he sometimes kills with his Daemon Hunters.

If you want to beat Daemon Hunters with a beginners list - play Biel-Tann, take 4 squads of 5 Dark Reapers with a decked out Exarch, two squads of Howling Banshees in Serpents, a full war-walker squad either with B'lances or Starcannons, and you have the game pretty much won before it starts. However, with a list like this - it gets really boring and you'll loose friends. Not my idea of a good game.

You want something my Eldar have trouble with? Other Eldar. Since most of my armies are so geared towards speed, a well thought out Dark Eldar or Craftworld army can match and sometimes beat the speed my army displays, and so I have a tough time out manourvering them.

Thrawn

- semper fi -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does any one here like saim-haim beacause i have never seen them win against any thing except orks.

Closed Thread