C'tan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C'tan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been looking at one of these bad boys for a while and i was jw , do any of you no the history of these awsome creatures/gods. The Nightbearer is like the Reaper. He kills everything in his way and is hard to kill. The deciever, well i dont no alot about him, he toys with ur enemies minds and makes them mad. They both sound so cool. I heard that there were going to come out with 2 more?!? any info on them? Are they going to be for the Necrons?

Thnx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

candyland, neverland, wonderland...(california)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the C'tan are the mysterious "gods" that created the Necrons. There is a rumour that 2 more will be coming out, also for the Necrons, well, because if they come out, the Necrons are the only army created by the C'Tan.
    When I kick KHORNE'S butt I stick the remains on a KOB and eat them...

Oh man my signature sucks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWEET, but im a little confused on the Decievers powers and stuff like does it mess with the apponents minds? does it re roll armour saves? does the deciever get 5 attacks with t8 and strength 10 and w5? i dont no
    <span style='color:red'>The Deamons are always taking over land that was once ours, the Deamon hunters MUST stop them before it is to late. To much Bloodshed over this cause to much death, THE TERMINATORS MUST DEFEND THE IMPERIAL&#33; FIGHT FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD&#33;&#33;&#33;FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES MEN, KILL THOSE BASTERDS&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

<span style='color:gray'>DH/GK 2/0/0
    Eldar 3/1/1</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the Deciever better than the Nightbearer?
    <span style='color:red'>The Deamons are always taking over land that was once ours, the Deamon hunters MUST stop them before it is to late. To much Bloodshed over this cause to much death, THE TERMINATORS MUST DEFEND THE IMPERIAL&#33; FIGHT FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD&#33;&#33;&#33;FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES MEN, KILL THOSE BASTERDS&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

Eldar 3/1/1</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me out. I wanted to do a battle with a Deciever or a Nightbearer but i dont no which one

Eldar 3/1/1</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by SA_taralekomus@Nov 14 2004, 15:57
    Help me out. I wanted to do a battle with a Deciever or a Nightbearer but i dont no which one
    [snapback]250154[/snapback]
    I love the Nightbearer model , its very very very coooooool so i prefer it. In rules i think it´s better too. However i have never used my Nightbearer cause the pahse out rule.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The nightbringer cost 60 points more, but you get a much better stat line. However, the deciever has better abilites that play on things like leadership. The deciever is good for pros, while the nightbringer is more user friendly. I like the nightbringer model. Many others will tell you that if your&#39;re going to spend a whole lot of points on only 1 model, just go the whole nine yards and get the nightbringer. C&#39;tan are usualy only good for 2000+ point games. I would strongly advise to get a destroyer lord first.
    You call those cheap implants boobs?
    They aren't boobs, they're lies!

http://download.theforce.net/theater...orkman_480.mov

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the decievers abilites list em

Eldar 3/1/1</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The C&#39;Tan have been around almost as long as the Old Ones. Basicly the Old Ones and the Necrotyr were at war, the Necrotyr were pretty much the Old Ones first creation. The Necrotyr basicly thought they were better than the Old Ones - thus the war begins. Than the Old Ones made the Eldar than Orks ect (this dose not matter though).
    Basicly the Old Ones had everything the Necrotyr had and more; The Necrotyr wanted something that the Old Ones didn&#39;t have. The Necrotyr made shells for the C&#39;Tan (Necrodermis). The C&#39;Tans used to just be sort of like spirts (or Chee ), they used to just go from star to star feeding but they could not interfere whith the real plain. Basicly the C&#39;Tan found their way to these shells. They were very greatful to the Necrotyr as they freed them from the hell of not existing in the "real" plain, so they would not harvest the Necrotyr&#39;s souls if the Necrotyr so wished it.

It&#39;s been a long time since i read all the fluff but thats the jest of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So there like the reason for the Necron?

Eldar 3/1/1</span>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast