Giant Genestealers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

People have been talking about these coming into the new codex, I'm almost sure they will now because I saw some at my local GW!

If they were scratch built, it was an extremely good job, these things were perfect. They looked a fair bit like the Maccrage stealers, except a bit taller than warriors and bulkier. The front arms had three claws in a ring on the hand, the back ones were standard rending claws. They were painted up in the window and looked like they were made of plastic. Very cool models.

Yeah, just thought I'd share that with you. If thats what they are going to be like in the new codex I'll be getting some.

The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

they could have been inquisitor scale genestealers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Dreachon@Nov 16 2004, 07:42
    they could have been inquisitor scale genestealers
    [snapback]251162[/snapback]
    Those things are HUGE.
    <u>Army: W/L/T</u>

<span style='color:green'>Dark Angels</span>: <span style='color:red'>20/3/0</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>Daemonhunters: </span> <span style='color:red'>Under Construction</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Minas Tirith</span> <span style='color:red'>1/0/0</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a digi camera there and get us a pic.
    if you are reading this signature, then you are wasting you're time, and i am wasting my time by writing it, so run along now, jimmy, run along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Inquisitor-Scale Purestrain Genestealer.

If it wasn&#39;t the previous... Then I&#39;m dumbfounded, because by all logic no new Tyranid models should be out yet. They haven&#39;t even announced the new Codex yet, nevermind the models...

I can say for certain that the 4thEd Tyranid Codex won&#39;t be out before Feb... I work in a comics store and the monthly catalogue which lists new stuff coming in a couple of months (including RPGs, miniatures and GW) hasn&#39;t mentioned anything about the Tyranids yet.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Thanks for informing us Uzi-99, so it ia almost save to say that they were inquisitor scale genestealers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Hi, that stealer was not it. The front claws looked similar, but the back ones were different and the body was like the Maccrage ones, not the old one like in that picture.

I was a bit stunned by it too, I don&#39;t know how or why there would be some when the nids aren&#39;t out for ages... I&#39;m going to get a better look tonight and I&#39;ll reply again, unfortunately I don&#39;t have a digi cam lol. I will ask the GW guys what it is.

Edit:
    Ok, sorry guys. False alarm. One of them was a converted inquisitor stealer, and the others were conversions with the inq. stealer head and warrior bodies. They still looked good, one used biovore arms which looked cool...

Anyway, they were set up with 40k stuff and the store doesn&#39;t have any inquisitor, its mail order only, so I guess that means the stuff expect giant stealers and someone is preparing early. Or he could just be using them as warriors...
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

+ Reply to Thread