Harlequin Codex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harlequin Codex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the harlequins (even though i get raped by them) a friend of mine plays them and they seem balanced enough, just too few models, but if they brainstormed a bit im sure they could a make a reasonabley cool harlequin codex

Also i figure they could do something super cool, like player made models, people send concept art in and ideas for models, then they use a simple process of elimination for the best few and people vote on their website. wizards of the coasts famous magic the gathering uses this process on their cards. it works and theve been doing it for many years.

come on games-workshop, lets see some harlequins!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    142 (x5)

Yeah, but the Magic process is simpler, the concept sketches are almost the cards themselves. With minatures it takes a while. I have a friend who sculpts, and it's taken him weeks (admittedly on and off) to sculpt a minature, and that's with a concept and all the ideas already in his head. It would be very nice, would take way too long.

But GW does need to redo the Harlequins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree completely, the magic process is alot simpler. they need to get the players involved somehow. it would get more people to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if concept sketches became common practice then it would add another hobby within the hobby! Thats why i like this game so much *eyes glaze over*

anyways I would like a harlequin codex, but I dont think GW would make one. If i rememebr correctly My harlequin 700 pt army yester day was 12 models... That isnt a lot of money for GW. and while it would be nice if they did it, they wont. They would lose money. And since this world is run by capitalists, the harly codex probabily will sit on the back burners for a long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people should make more models for harlequins at least though, if enough people want it mabye it'll happen...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish...maybe if the harlequins get a fan base like the space marines.

maybe when GW runs out of ideas. I dont think they ever plan to release any new armies except for the harlies or maybe the exodites. Thats all I can think of that has fluff in WH 40k but doesnt have a real army.

+ Reply to Thread