Necron Lord With Bonus Gear? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

ok been looking through the codex and it occured to me:

does the necron lord get his wargear included with his point cost or does he pay seperatley. so basically if i have a 110 point NL with warscythe does he then cost 210 with the extra wargear or does he get it free?

any comments welcome

2. Remove Advertisements

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

74 (x4)

The warscythe and all other wargear are clearly priced in the beginning of the Necron Codex. The lord can carry 100 pts of Wargear and a 10 pt scythe in addition to the price of the lord. You just choose how you spend the points.

So it's Lord + Wargear + scythe = total. No more than 210.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

+ Reply to Thread