Carnifex With Two Venom Canons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone

Today I finished my second Carnifex, this one with two VC ... and somehow he doesn´t look that menacing and impressiv as the one with Scything Talons, towering over him, he now looks more like a hunched big bug.

Well, just my tought, any idea how to make our fexes look cooler and still welding two big guns?
    There is one little thing that I would do with any fex, not just the shooty ones ... take a Tyranid Warrior head, the one with the two pointed horns, and attack it to the cexes butt ... that makes a very great lobster like tail.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe shoulder mount them...i dunno how it would look, but you could still have talons, just no benmefits from em
    what a long strange trip its been

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno i guess its personal taste.

I just got ahold of a vc barrel and made an over and under version on the right side. I kept the ST on the top slots. After explaining that its a dual vc, if someone cries wysiwyg on that I'll be amazed.

I thought it looked fine. Some people do the right and lefty vc's but it'll take a bit more time/pinning/more green stuff.

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

One idea I had a while ago was to shoulder mount them and use Biovore arms to "hold" them up.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Gojiratoho@Dec 2 2004, 15:19
    One idea I had a while ago was to shoulder mount them and use Biovore arms to "hold" them up.
    [snapback]263685[/snapback]
    That sounds funny ... I will think about that ... maybe I will order two Biovore arms soon ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

I was thinking breifly of buying the double barbed strangler heirodule off forgeworld and using it as twin VC carnifex. Awesome model. But of painting and scratching required to make it convincing, but wow. what a model

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to the way the new carnifex is being described, I wouldn't be surprised if its going to look very similar to the Barbed/Scythed Hierodule. Least thats what I think of when I hear descriptions from rumors.

Patience and we'll see if they have the dual arms on the sprue as well, all plastic. Probably not but hey whatever.

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada, North America, Above the United States, On Earth. PM me if you still don't know.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm...

cannons on shoulders and biovore arms...

this could be interesting.
    Win/Draw/Loss
    Seeding Swarm Deathbringer: 16/5/13
    Witch Hunters: Currently in development.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Are there any good rumour sites that i can check out?

portent was always good for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Pyre@Dec 2 2004, 16:48
    According to the way the new carnifex is being described, I wouldn't be surprised if its going to look very similar to the Barbed/Scythed Hierodule. Least thats what I think of when I hear descriptions from rumors.

Patience and we'll see if they have the dual arms on the sprue as well, all plastic. Probably not but hey whatever.
    [snapback]263721[/snapback]
    O.K. i don't know what it's gonna look like but i do know that it's gonna be the size of a rino(the tank), if that helps at all.
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?crontdiggery' target='_blank'>click here to see my tyranids army in all it&#39;s glory&#33;</a>

+ Reply to Thread