Wow Your Codex Is Poor... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was flicking through your codex...i like orks and all but you guys have the worst codex ever no affence but really, you dont even have a weapons table..its all over the shop...but apart from that i spose it is alright.

so are you guys getting a new codex? because i am thinking of getting orks soon enought because they are so funny...and from what i hear fun to play with.

and with slugger boys is there any limit to how many you can have or is it just the limit or is it just the 6 troop choices you can have?

P.S. Blood angels rule, the anger lets us ignore wounds ...hehehe

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

so are you guys getting a new codex? because i am thinking of getting orks soon enought because they are so funny...and from what i hear fun to play with.
    Not until 2006 I guess.

and with slugger boys is there any limit to how many you can have or is it just the limit or is it just the 6 troop choices you can have?
    You've read the codex so you should have read it, there isn't a limit on them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I know, i know, that weapon table thing really sucks. The sooner the new ork codex comes out the better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Well Dreachon i don't like your attutude about the ork codex The ork codex is fine just the way it is.........da orks don't need no pansey weopons tables.....or clear organised rules......da stupid humies can have all that!

But don't get me wrong, i am still looking forward to the new oek codex :lol:
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theres no problem with the Ork codex now... sure they could clarify some stuff better, and add a summary... But all Orks are basicly the same + a characteristic or - a characteristic here or there. Orks only have 12 weapons anyway, most of which are closely related to Imperial weapons.

Theres no limit on Slugga boyz except the the restrictions on mob sizes and troops choices

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont mean to diss your codex but it is fairly bad compared to other codex's but thanks for the clarification there...and you do have a weapons table..but its on the new Faq sheet GW released.
    P.S. Blood angels rule, the anger lets us ignore wounds ...hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-well it looks like they where in real hurry getting that done....
    they could do a far better job.....

about weapon tables they should have done that..(coz shoota is better than bolter and difrent and orky )
    and work on other orky weapons and wargear

-especialy now that they owerpowerd those pesky marine-boyz (but its also more fun when u beat them now...especialy when u see their faces -they cannot belive they can looze )
    BOSS! BOSS! Lets shoot at anyfing thats not green!

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well what i say is that they always do everything they can to hinder those who are the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just reflects the low intellect of the subject, Orks! And that is why I love them, I can relate to them!
    Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The third printing of the codex has a weapons table on the last page (in place of that little cartoon or whatever it is that appeared in the first and second printings).

Check which printing you have at the bottom of the first page.

AR

+ Reply to Thread