Ouch! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ouch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I got kinda impatient and went a got a late game last night with the earlier list I posted. And well, lets just say I won't be doing that again. 4 turns, 4 turns....

Anyway I made a new list,

HQ
    Ripper Tyrant
    All morphs
    WB, FH, ST, VC
    Tyranid Guard (3)
    LW, RC, SS, FH

Poison Spitters (3)
    morphs-BS, S, Sv
    VC, ST

Heavy
    Carnifex
    Sv, VCx2

Ripperfex
    morphs-WS, S, I, Sv
    Stx2, FH

Elites
    Lictors (3) triple the fun!! :lol:

Lava Warriors (3)
    RC, ST, Leap, FH, Bio-plasma (extra points)

Troops
    2 units spinegaunts 16 each,hive node

Firegaunts-+1Int, ST, Leap, Hive Node (16)

I think this one will due alot better, pls comments.....

Also, folks thanks for the help.....

The hive has a place for all, the biomass is all. Ware to those who fail to see the power that is the hive fleet. Take solace for those who fall to the hive are not lost, just changed for the better.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

You seem to be relying far too heavily on rediculous numbers of powerful models. And too many spinegaunts. Yes, they are great, but seriously, 32 of them? :wacko:

Also, it depends on what you&#39;re going to play against, but I find that I4 hormagaunts are sufficient, S4 helps alot against whatever you&#39;re playing. I can only think of one troop choice with <I4, dark eldar, but I may be wrong. Or tired. Meh. Leave me alone, it&#39;s late.

Yay Lictors&#33; :ph34r:
    Possibly drop one of the fex&#39;s for some more gaunts, maybe some biovore or zoanthropes (not one of each though, then they&#39;re just annoying rather than effective)

<EDIT> Should this be here? Or in the army list section?
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ll do the short version&#33;

VC warriors bad. Leapers good. More of them.

CC carnifex bad. VC Carnifex good.

3 Lictors not going to work all that well depending on enemy. Consider how many genestealers/warriors that could be.

Drop 1 unit Spines, add 1 unit leapers.

Is this 1000 or 1500? If 1500, have two HT and a carnifex. If 1000, 1 HT 1 carnifex is fine.

Biovores good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Ripper Tyrant: Instead of "All morphs", I suggest writing the shorthand (AG WS, ES, TS, AG I, EC) for these too, so we&#39;ll know it really does have all the morphs.

Pretty solid for a shooty Tyrant, and the Guards will serve it well.

Poison Spitters: I find shooty Warriors are pretty good agaisnt some oponents, but I&#39;ve never taken to fielding multiple VCannon Warriors... I usually stick with the cheaper brood with DSpitters and a single VCannon.

Carnifex: Solid Greater Shooty&#39;Fex.

Ripperfex: I still don&#39;t like CC &#39;Fexes.

Lictors: In a 1500pts or lower list I wouldn&#39;t take quite this many... But You might want to try if Your results vary. =)

Lava Warriors: I suggest AG WS, TS, AG I, EC for these to enhance their CC capabilities... Though then You&#39;ll need to drop the BP, or choose to drop one of the statline &#39;morphs and keep the BP.

Spinegaunts: Solid cheap mass... But a bit too much of it.

Firegaunts: I&#39;d put priority on taking two broods of these, I simply prefer the quicker engagement speed of the Leapers.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

+ Reply to Thread