Starting Necron Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm only 13, so I don't have a job or nothing, but I'm starting Necrons. As of now, I have :

Necron Lord

1 squad of 12 troops

3 Scarabs
    (Ya I know I don't have much)

The next thing I get is probably going to be the Nightbringer, and a squad of 3 Wraiths. I was just recently informed also that I have to have 2 squads of actual Necron troops, so I've got to get that. BuUt now out of fast attack and elites, what should I get if not the Wraiths? DOn't get me wrong, when my armies done I plan to have Wraiths, Destroyers, Heavy Destroyers, a tomb spyder(not a monolith just cause so much &#036, and probably some Pariahs.(Immortals aren't that good, they look cool and I eman they're good, but Pariahs are just as strong, and I probably won't get Flayed ones either, they pretty much suck compared to the rets of the Necron Army.lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok immortals are amazing. .e i play necrons i take them out first. they are as good as pariahs. pariahs dont count as necrons and dont get to make a well e back roll. if u give yur lord a veil and a staff of light then u send him around wiht yur immortals then u can bust things up. dont get the nightbringer. learn the basics befroe u start fielding gods dood.

u need:
    another box of warriors
    immortals
    another lord
    and about 4 destroyers
    and get a tomb spider

if u get these thigns yu can be like very other brainless necron player out there and destroy everythign.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That&#39;s right, the Pariahs don&#39;t get WBB roles, I forgot. But the Pariahs have some good effects, and are the lords like body guards. But either way, I won&#39;t be getting that til later. Ya, I didn&#39;t mention it but I plan on getting some destroyers. This weekend I&#39;m buying my Wraiths and probably some destroyers. HTen next weekend I&#39;m getting some more troops and my Nightbringer. After that I&#39;ll start getting heavy support and stuff. But as of right now, I&#39;m getting the stuff I need for my upcoming battle, because it&#39;s in like a lil more hten a week, so I odn&#39;t have enough time to get all that stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

Save up for the Necron Battleforce box. 20 Warriors, 5 Scarabs and 3 destroyers. The most cost efficient way of bulking up your army.
    If you haven&#39;t already bought a Nightbringer, don&#39;t. I know he&#39;s cool but he&#39;ll be of limited use until you have a strong 1000-1500 point army.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havn&#39;t bought the NB yet, & I&#39;m not going to until later, but I&#39;m buying a Deceiver pretty soon. Really long story, but he is a main part of my strategy and I need him ASAP. If you wish to know my strategy go ahead and ask, but I&#39;m not going to unless you aks cause I&#39;d probably end up typing it for no reason and that&#39;d suck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

look now, you should not be getting ANY special characters until you&#39;ve learned how to play with the necron. get some more warriors and maybe a full squad of destroyers. but don&#39;t get either the deciever or the nightbringer. they&#39;re expensive and you will probably not win many games if you get one of them. you need to use your points to get a larger army, more scarabs (i always use 9-10) and more warriors. or you will find yourself phasing out all the time.
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Closed Thread