Necron Players Unite - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this belongs here, but I don't know where else to put it...

Listen, guys and gals, we are under attack! An attack from an enemy great in number and influence. They live in our homes, our towns, our cities! They claim our armies are "cheesy" and "broken!" They refuse to play us! Don't take this kind of abuse lying down! Stand up to your oppressors! Anyone who refuses to play you is scared of your superior strategy. Take pride in your Necrons! Anyone who beats you down is just insecure. Say it out loud, for all the world to hear! "We are Necron Players, and WE ARE PROUD!!!!!" Three cheers for the Necrons!

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

I do know that it doesn't belong here...
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hip hip hurray&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

superior startegy? yea ok. it takes strat to field a nightbringer and monlith in 1500 pts and just watch the bodies fall. give me a break. necrons anret bad, nightbringer and monolith are just unblanaced...plain and simple.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree w/ salamander, THey are extremely unbalanced, field a few of those, and like 2 squads of warriors, and let the monoliths and deciever do all the work, never use the warriors.

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I HATE using C&#39;tan, first because they are too tempting a target and second because they mean you have 20 less Warriors towards Phase Out, but this is not a tactics thread. This is a solidarity thread against those who say Necrons are cheesy and "broken." Which they&#39;re not. However, I PLAY Necrons and even I want a Monolith power-down. Seriously. Maybe 13 armor on all sides or at least an increase in points. Again, not a thread for srtategy, just solidarity. Even if you don&#39;t play Necrons, if you think the abuse we suffer at the hands of those who hate Necrons for no good reason is unfair, speak up&#33;

Also: the Necrons have a MASSIVE disadvantage in campaigns, with experience. So there you go- another fatal flaw. Hip hip hurray for the somewhat-less-than-perfect Necrons&#33;
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I for one DONT want Necrons powered down. The Necrons have only ONE vehicle which has a dozen diffirent tasks to accomplish. People moan about the C&#39;Tan, but they are supposed to be GODS for crying out loud&#33; I dont hear any complaints about Greater Chaos Daemons, or about the excessive number of overly powerful Railguns Tau players can use, but no, I only hear endless whinging and moaning about Necrons.

Fact is, I think the rules are fine. People think they are too powerful or are unbalanced, well gee, I kinda figured they were supposed to be the greatest threat the galaxy had ever faced, who said they need to be fair? If only all of our enemies in life were equal and fair . . . but no, things dont work out that way. And clearly people would rather have an easy victory than a challenge, or else they wouldnt be complaining about this so much.

I will give three cheers to the Necrons, AND the C&#39;Tan, but I&#39;m on the verge of walking out of these boards in disgust at the over-the-top never ending whinging of these anti-Necron players&#33; GW did a damned fine job with the Necrons and people can moan all they like, but all theyll get is people fed up with them.

So here&#39;s for the Necrons&#33; Hip-Hip-Hooorrrraaaayyy&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I for one DONT want Necrons powered down. The Necrons have only ONE vehicle which has a dozen diffirent tasks to accomplish. People moan about the C&#39;Tan, but they are supposed to be GODS for crying out loud&#33; I dont hear any complaints about Greater Chaos Daemons, or about the excessive number of overly powerful Railguns Tau players can use, but no, I only hear endless whinging and moaning about Necrons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"We are Necron Players, and WE ARE PROUD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" Three cheers for the Necrons&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

necrons are too weak&#33; they have to many weaknesses to pose a real threat. any good player could easily kill the necrons. i went on a tourney last weekend and i played against the lost and the damned. now those guys can be called cheesy. the guy i met had:
    *1 greater deamon of khorne
    *2 leman russ
    *1 basilisk
    *3 obliterators
    *15 guardsmen
    *10 bloodletters
    *1 demolisher

and some small demons which i don&#39;t remember the name of. now THATS a cheesy army. don&#39;t complain about the necrons they&#39;re not cheesy at all. i think they should get some upgrade especially on the cc front.
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast