Necron Strenghts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed that it seems that a lot of the necrons strenghts lies in being fast, a LOT of inv. saves, and the like. Well, what if you come up against an army that ignores your invul saves. And they don't let you use your speed. And they have multiple attacks per model as well. Then what?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

USA Muther F@cker!!! Freedom Fries!!! Action Extreme Sports!!! YEEEHAW!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean something like a World Eaters army? Either way I dont think there is an army like that. If there is, then their number of models would be so low, that they would be easy to take out.
    Peter-"You gonna eat that stapler?"
    Office worker-"Uhh sir you cant eat-"
    Peter-"Wanna split it?...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

The best features of the Necrons is their We'll Be Back rolls and Gauss weaponry
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

"what if you come up against an army that ignores your invul saves. And they don't let you use your speed. And they have multiple attacks per model as well. Then what?"

i guess that would be hell for just about any army. not only the necrons. but you know the wbb roll does not count as a invul save.

if you're up against an army that doesn't let you use your speed, just stand fast and shoot them down before they arrive with their "multiple attack per model"
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are Necrons high-speed? They have almost NO long range weaponry and they are painfully slow in CC. They don't have speed!
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know they don&#39;t have any 48&#39; weapons ( im an ex Eldar player...nothing like a Dark Reaper hurts <:> ) but, when you have a highly mobile platform like the destroyer I think it makes up. Nothing like having some marines try to out flank you...only to zip around them and annihilate the squad. Scarabs are fast, I love using them to tie-up bike squads..Wraiths..who I havn&#39;t used much of,can go through buildings and the like getting to the enemy faster.

The only speed problem I see is the main body... warriors moving across open, so only 12&#39; shot...sux.So your either spending 60 points for VoD to get one body there fast, or 40 pts for the orb...or both

I would say the strength of the Necron is their WWB. I love it when my destroyers run around killing for 4 turns. Then the enemy finially shoots them down...only to get back up, run away and shoot whoever killed them. It really kills the enemy to when they assault your warriors with a superior cc unit...only to have them be tied up for turn after turn aft.. ect.
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Closed Thread