Fire Warrior Decimators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x3)

I've decided that Tau don't have nearly as manly types of models in an Army so I dreamt up a little something of my own! A Fire Warrior Decimators Team takes up a Fast Attack choice in the force orginisation chart:

Fire Warrior Decimator Team:

Type Points WS BS S T W I A LD Sv
    Shas’la 15 2 3 3 3 1 2 1 7 4+
    Shas’ui +10 2 3 3 3 1 2 2 8 4+

Team: The team consists of 5-10 Shas’la

Equipment: Pulse Carbine

Options: Up to five members in the team may exchange their pulse carbines
    With; a Fusion Blaster at +15 points, a Burst Cannon at +10 points, a Flamer at +15 points or a Plasma Rifle at +15 points.

One member may carry a Missile Pod at +20 points.

The team leader may be equipped with an Ion Cannon at +40 points or a Smart Missile System at +30 points.

Character: One member of the Squad may be upgraded to a Shas’ui team leader at +10 points. The Shas’ui may not be given extra equipment from the Tau armoury
    May purchase a target lock at +5 points and a Shield Generator at +25 points.

Special Rules

Bonded: A team may be Bonded by the Ta’lissera at an additional cost of +10 points for the whole team.

Transport: If the team has no heavy weapons it may be mounted in a Devilfish Troop Carrier at +80 points

They will be modeled using fie warriors and spare parts from Crisis Battlesuits and the Heavy Weapon Team Leader will use Hammerhead spare parts and will have to go on a Slottabase the size of and Imperial Guard Steel Legions heavy weapons team one or a large flying slottabase.

The Missile Pod Upgrade would fit into the part where a Fire Warrior Backpack goes as does the Team Leader's shield generator

What do you think?

(ps. the posting thing keeps deleting the spaces in the stats chart <_< sorry)

You cannot win, for to fight us is to give us power.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LIKE it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I LIKE it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I think it should be Heavy Support and the Ion Cannon is a bit cheesy but still.....very cool&#33;

Making it Fast Attack would make the cheese sniffers come running&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x3)

It was a mistake, I was taking about Fast Attack eldar to my brother and typed that by mistake, it was meant to be heavy support&#33;

The Ion cannon is on wheels
    You cannot win, for to fight us is to give us power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say that does sound pretty darn awesome and i agree i cant imagine a firewarrior carrying around a an ion cannon.LMAO :lol:
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz...link.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Closed Thread