How Fast? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Fast?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So..how many orks do you manage to paint in one "session". i find that i can finish half a squad once they've all been undercoated but i've got a mate who has diffficulty painting 5 models in the same time

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i noramally sit down and paint a model or two at a time, and i can paint a good 2 WFB orcs in 45 minutes. they look pretty nice too (not that im bragging ) theyre not perfect, but they work for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a ridiculously slow painter who goes back and forth fixing mistakes until I think it looks great. It takes me about three sittings to finish a single ork. So it goes without saying that I have only about 25 orks painted so far after several months spent on this particular army. I also spend a long time modeling and converting. But newbies don't get discouraged! I ama rare and foolish breed of player and there are many people out there who paint good looking armies in one tenth of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can paint up four boys in about 2 hours. I'm not to fussy on the grunts, i dont bother highlighting, washing etc but my nobz, vehicles and characters i take my time over. You have o find an easy way to paint orks or you will be there forever!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by BeekieBasha@Dec 21 2004, 04:54
    But newbies don't get discouraged! I ama rare and foolish breed of player and there are many people out there who paint good looking armies in one tenth of the time.
    [snapback]281742[/snapback]
    You'd think so. I just finished my Ork Warboss (1st model in army), which is now the best model I have ever painted, in 1 week! Pictures on site soon.
    Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

We got a big bunch of slow players here! i do about 7 orks at a time (speed paint) and get em dun in alittle over an hour. My orks look pretty good in thier mobs.....but look at them up close and you can see my lack of detail :hmm: But hey i have about 60 models painted and still have another 40 somhing to go so if anything i need to speed up my speed painting!
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

+ Reply to Thread