Too Cheezy Wit Wl? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would this be to cheezy wit the WL's

HQ

Farseer 1
    -Jetbike
    -Mind War
    -Close Combat weapon
    -Singing Spear

Warlocks 2
    -Jetbikes
    -enrage(i dont no what its called)
    -Close Combat Weapon

Troops

Rangers 3

Rangers 3

Rangers 3

Rangers 3

Elites

Warp spiders 6

Striking Scorpianes 6
    -Exarch
    -Biteing blade
    -Scorpians claw
    -Stealth

Pathfinders 5

Fast Attack

Vyper 1
    -Starcannon
    -Cryistal Targeting Matrix
    -Holo Feild

Heavy Support

Falcon 1
    -Bright lance
    -Crystal targeting matrix
    -Holo Feild

Wraithlord 1
    -Bright Lance

Dark reapers 3
    -Exarch
    -Eldar Missle Launcher
    -Crack shot

<span style='color:red'>The Deamons are always taking over land that was once ours, the Deamon hunters MUST stop them before it is to late. To much Bloodshed over this cause to much death, THE TERMINATORS MUST DEFEND THE IMPERIAL&#33; FIGHT FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD&#33;&#33;&#33;FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES MEN, KILL THOSE BASTERDS&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

<span style='color:gray'>DH/GK 2/0/0
    Eldar 3/1/1</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the wraith lords would be a very big force to be reconed with. I think I balanced this army out.
    <span style='color:red'>The Deamons are always taking over land that was once ours, the Deamon hunters MUST stop them before it is to late. To much Bloodshed over this cause to much death, THE TERMINATORS MUST DEFEND THE IMPERIAL&#33; FIGHT FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD&#33;&#33;&#33;FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES MEN, KILL THOSE BASTERDS&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

Eldar 3/1/1</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are 4 heavy support choices, and you can only have three.
    other than that, the only problem i can see is that you are lacking in soft bodies with which to kill stuff. they are much faster than your wraithlords, and without them people with jus kill off everything else, and leave the lords alone.

other than that, its (Y)

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you mean only include one wraithlord and just accidently post it twice?
    its a good list, but i&#39;d drop the powerblades on the exarch. in fact you don&#39;t really need an exarch as your spiders are more effective when they shoot and don&#39;t charge in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two words.

Boo Ring.

It&#39;s just to obvious that you&#39;re using the minimum size Ranger squads to get disruption rolls. I know that if anyone at my gaming club was to bring such an army noone would play him.

Why don&#39;t you remake this list and try to first get it legal and second get some.. How shall I put it? &#39;Soul&#39; into it. Warhammer for me isn&#39;t just about winning, even though I like it, but trying to have a good time. I also like my opponent having a good time.

Just my two cents.
    Craftworld Iyanden | <a href='http://hem.bredband.net/goines/' target='_blank'>Gallery</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there are 2 wraithlords lose one...
    Other than that i like it. Except give the brightlance to the lord and starcannon tio the falcon/
    It doesnt have too many rangers, and enough close combat and short ranged support to hold back attacks.
    I wouldnt say having 3 man squads of rangers is that cheesy...having small squads can bring its own problems....like running off the board when someone is killed....i hate that...And with 5 disruption rolls you might pin 2 squads and put one in reserve. Getting some pre game shots in isnt very helpful...
    I wouldnt say that thats unbelieveably amazing. And 3 man squads help mobility and allow better choosing of targets.
    The farseer on jetbike seems ok, but it depends on how you use it. If you charge it at the enemy its goinmg to die, so you have to keep it back and fortune and guide your ppl. Or move along with your scorpions.
    Also get some guardians rather than the last ranger squad...
    Well those are my pointless ramblings on the subject anyway....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There we go, I made some changes to the list, I think itll work out better this way. Iono if it is okay or cheezy but i think its a good strong army, pretty well balanced. Any comments plz keep em coming. i have a game against an old Chaos n Space wolves army tomarrow so i need sum help.

Eldar 3/1/1</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Goines@Dec 23 2004, 23:22
    Two words.

Boo Ring.

It&#39;s just to obvious that you&#39;re using the minimum size Ranger squads to get disruption rolls. I know that if anyone at my gaming club was to bring such an army noone would play him.

Why don&#39;t you remake this list and try to first get it legal and second get some.. How shall I put it? &#39;Soul&#39; into it. Warhammer for me isn&#39;t just about winning, even though I like it, but trying to have a good time. I also like my opponent having a good time.

Just my two cents.
    [snapback]284767[/snapback]
    We got 2 words for that: Smart thinking if an opponent expect to face alaitoc then he will put most of his forces in vehichles. When he discoveres that he uses only a small amount of rangers then it will be like: @#%@#% wasted 250 points on rhinos @#%@#% . It is not considered as cheesy if you want to play cheesy then go for tyranid seeding swarms -.-.

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

Tyranid seeding swarms are only cheesy if your opponent is cheating and you dont know the rules.. Otherwise they&#39;re at a strong disadvantage. Normal tyranids are much better

Remember Seeding swarm cannot use their deep strike ability in standard missions.. Hardly anything to worry about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah but if they are allowed to deepstrike then there a big prob.
    Or are you telling me you klnow a easy way to whoop them in a standard mission when there deepstriking? ifo then pm me about it I n to face a SS army and I can use some advice.

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast