Winging It 2000 Points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok ive never played necrons before and im playing a 2000 point 4 way game tonight. the game is we all have our corners, capture the objective, and all of our armie starts in reserve except for 1 hq and 1 troop. im goting against all marines...
    space wolves, blood angels, and black templars. They all are using 8 termies each(they always do). my choices are limited. Here is what I Have to choose from,
    1 night bringer, 1 lord, 1 lord w/ destroyer body, 8 immortals, 8 flayed ones, 4 pariahs, around 35-45 warriors, 10 scarrab swarms, 5 destroyers, 1 tomb spyder, 3 heavy destroyers, and 1 monolith.
    If you have any ideas for a list and tacticts it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you reliase you need to be using 2 Force organisation charts. Otherwise you have 3/2 possible HQ's.

Except for that, the list looks very good. A bit strong on the point-sinks (pariahs, Monolith, C'tan). Well deepstrike your monolith. On the turn it comes in, teleport forward a squad of warriors and gauss flux arc the marines to hell and back. This is a very fun and good strategy.

Now should they use terminators, The C'tan can make short work of them. While it charges the lightning arc can do heavy damage to dreadnoughts.

I suggest using the D-Lord with 10 scarabs, and a lightning field. Very fun. In one turn you get 30 scarabs attack or you can get 30 lightning field attacks. Either way it's pretty good. And on top of that you have th Lords power weapon attacks.

Keep the Pariahs and Flayed ones together. they work great together. And keeping a Lord on foot with the pariahs is a great help providing and orb for the flayed ones and another power attack for the pariahs. Add in a gaze of flame and the enmy has one low LD for making the horrifying visage test...
    Necron will stand for eternity.Their race has survived aeons by trading their very souls for metal bodies. Now, they will live on through eternity and will vanquish all life from our universe.For they are Necron. Flesh is weak. The machine will rise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lloks fine for what your playing but bring all or nearrly all your warriors and keap away from plasma cannons
    good luck
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><u>&quot;Veni Vedi Vici&quot; </u></span></span>

Bob: If you had a dollar for every 60 cents...
    you'd be Canada.

Bill: actually i think its more like 70 cents.

Bob: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> Tar-nation! You stole my thunder!</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here&#39;s what I would do:

Lord on foot
    - Veil of Darkness
    - Ressurection Orb
    200 pt.

Troops
    39 Warriors - 702 pt.
    - How many units are up to you, but I usually take 3 units. If I&#39;m going to use the VoD with Immortals, I sometimes use 2 large units. Do what you feel is best

Elite
    8 Immortals - 224 pt.
    4 Pariahs - 144 pt.

Fast Attack
    3 Destroyers - 150 pt.
    3 Destroyers - 150 pt.

Hvy Choise
    3 Hvy. Destroyers - 195 pt.
    1 Monolith - 235 pt.

Total 2000 pt.

I know you said you only have 5 Destroyers, but in my experience it&#39;s well worth it to get another one just to have 2 units of 3. It is SO much better.

The Monolith is invaluable against SM&#39;s. Not sure wheter you should DS it or start with it, but if you start it on the table, place it behind a forest so no-one can target it&#33;

Your Warriors are your first line of defence. Move them up first round, then start blasting away.

The immortals and your Lord can VoD around and wreck havoc.

The Pariahs should stay behind and protect your units agains CC troops with high saves.

Your Destroyers have an excellent move, and you should use this to the utmost

Just my thoughts

Good luck&#33;
    - Resistance is Futile -

- I'm not a Nerd! I'm a 13th level Paladin -

- Jesus saves ..... and takes half damage -

+ Reply to Thread