Warriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Warriors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you (as in members of this board) set them up like? and has anyone tried lash whips on them. i have a unit of 5 i wanna try they are leapers with 3 scything talon/rending claws and 2 scything/whips.
    in high points i would add 2 more 1 with a VC and a waeponf beast with a VC just for a little long range kick.

XG

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

I use my warriors leaping, with scything talons and rending claws, extended carapace and eventually flesh hooks. The other statline upgrades depend on my opponent.
    I always use them in combination with gaunt hordes: A line of gaunts is in base contact with the enemy, the warriors stay behind and contribute their attacks from 2" away (thanx to the leaping ability). This way they're safe from power fists and other attacks - each hit on a warrior costs you more than a hit on a gaunt. This also works great with leaping ripper swarms with rending claw mutants.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently playtested heavy weapons warriors (ie, 3 VC's) and they worked out real well. I had them as an HQ choice which allowed me to field 3 OTHER heavy support choices. I then held them back near my Biovores to keep them protected and they were still able to fire into the enemy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought you were only allowed one venom cannon in a squad
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you use the biomorph table in the back you can have a winged unit of 9 VC if you want. hummmm i think i will have to try that.

XG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was thinking about that too, but it would have been too costly. Plus, I couldn't have used one of my other Heavy Support choices since warriors with wings AND heavy guns can't be HQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tru but if playing against an army with only light tanks (no mor ethen a skimmer or killer can) i think i would try that and drop my carnifex choice. it would be tempting to drop the biovores but they have saved my A$$ to many times. hehehe i think it would be sweet to field 9 VC winged warriors just to scare teh crap out of someone. :o

XG

Closed Thread