Ulthwe - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ulthwe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was reading the eldar codex and i was these black eldar and they look so cool and i think there called ulthwe so i was wondering what so special about them because i might collect them

woops wrong place sorry can a mod please move it to the right place

LeArN HoW To lOsE BeFoRe YoU LeArN TO WiN

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are eldar that have a powerfull hq specail unit and loads of guardains

they are powerfull for these reason and also because they are they only craft world that has much back ground

they arnt that brillaint and loades of peopl colect them likespeed freaks with the orks

dotn collect them because you like the colure because you can make your own craft world up

as it says in the begining of the craftworld eldar codex as a desinger note

that you should feel free to make up your own craft world using one of the lists in the book but you can change the colure scheem to what you want

so look at the craftworld book and see which army you like then chose the colure cheem if you want to have black saimm han then do just make them a litte saimm hann ish so it is charecterfull!
    http://diceanddagger.com/

you might remember the white dwarf with us in.

now you might be slitly tempted to look at the website!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultwhe is the most easiest craftworlds to field of the 5 imo. There HQ can be devestating in large multiplayer batlles helping your allies special chas reaching CC. Still there is a downside there HQ is always expensive meaning that in small points game your stuck with the minimum requirments to spend at least 80 pts (avatar) or 90 for the hq. Ask around in your shop for the craftworld codex im sure some1 has it and you may look inside of it. And yeah there are alot of ultwhe players but thats mainly because it is a good fluff army and they have good advantages. I have never lost a game with them till now and not all games were powergaming. (Yes I have powergamed a few times with them ) This saterday im gonna field a 1500 pts Ultwhe army on my B day party 9000 pts 6 vs 6. I will have the ''main'' hq of all and need to take care of every1's Hq that has joined mine. Anyway back on topic Nebulas can you plz move this to the proper section?

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

+ Reply to Thread