Slaanesh, Those Rats - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im going into a small little tournament soon...and one of the armies is beign run by a friend of mine...hes a tricky little emp childrens player...and ehs fairly skilled.. i need to put together a list cause i havent doen so yet...but his is already together...i wish to know a good way to beat it...while also putting together a list for balanced tournie play... thanks anyone

he runs with this:
    HQaemon Prince: mark of slaanesh, demon stature, dark blade, ccw, demon speed, demon aura, furious charge -- 161
    Sorceror: mark of slaanesh, sorceror ability, wind of chaos, melta bombs, power sword, demon aura -- 115

elites: 6 possessed: demon talons, in a rhino --242

troops: 6 marines: mark of slaanesh, champ w/ p. sword, and a blastmaster (?) , in a rhino -- 179
    6 marines: same as above

3x 6 slaanesh daemonettes-- 270

Heavy Support: 6 havocs:mark of slaanesh, 4 blast masters (still...?), champ with p.sword, in a rhino-- 234

Predator: auto cannon, and lascannon sponsons -- 125

total-- 1500

just give me some advice here... other armies ill be facing are iyanden... iron hands ...and another ork player (thats all i know yet) so people with experience agaisnt slaanesh ...help out da orks!

WAAAGH!

<span style='color:purple'>&quot;Fetch me another play-thing....this one is broken&quot;

strike like lightning and burn down everything in your path&#33;</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why can no one help me&#33;...tournament in 2 days...need help&#33;
    <span style='color:purple'>&quot;Fetch me another play-thing....this one is broken&quot;

strike like lightning and burn down everything in your path&#33;</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he has very few blastmasters, so you should be set. Be aware that even if you waaagh, you will still be going second.
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

+ Reply to Thread