Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conversions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i realize that necron conversions are rare as there is not much cuztomizable features of the necrons :glare: . As it is i am working on a 'wraith' lord :closedeyes: and was wondering of other conversion ideas any of you cud cum up with for necrons :hmm: , i also thought of a scorpion lord, with tomb spyder legs, on a destroyer body an torso, with a wraith tail as the scorpion tail, and a tomb spyder using parts of the defiler. any ideas, post them please :rofl:

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Optima'>&quot;<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Their number is legion, their name is death.&quot;</span></span></span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noth your lord conversions have been done before and posted here or elsewhere. Just so u no, they do work and they look really cool. There isnt really much else that can be done to the units as the lord is pretty muvh the only custumisable unit around

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep necrons can barely be customized. Chaos is the most customizable i think
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lith is easy to mod
    for example pull off the top segment and extend the cornersinto points or many other things
    i can do so many lttle things like and tubes and spikes
    its totally possible to mod crons

and orks are the most custumizable
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><u>&quot;Veni Vedi Vici&quot; </u></span></span>

Bob: If you had a dollar for every 60 cents...
    you'd be Canada.

Bill: actually i think its more like 70 cents.

Bob: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> Tar-nation! You stole my thunder!</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, orks sure are. Hitting their vehicles with a hammer is a form of customization.
    Where's your Baritone Saxophone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah thanks exodus thats encouraging
    yeah liths wud be cool to convert, but also how about a more themed type of necron army, for example, theme of death with parts from skeletons and undead, like using skulls instead of heads on the basic troops, and giving the necron lord parts from maugan ra, the eldar special charachter. Or you could theme ur army around another alien race, like tau/eldar/DE necrons, with aditional parts and weapons from these races. The necron dread has been suggested many times and could be like Khemri&#39;s bone giant, resembling a large necron warrior with obvious weaponry upgrades, such as either double guass blasters for &#39;mowing down&#39; enemies or a possible a weapon similar to particle wip, as i feel one heavy blaster is too little, and two is too much, so a particle wip is a good compromise for a anti-armour weapon, which is what you would use this for effectively.
    my other thoughts for a leader wud be a nother special characther, a destroyer lord costing between 60-180 points and being effectively a destroyer with a few, minor upgrades, as in 40k in 40 min games necrons just dont have troop capacity to contine, maybe a rule such as phase out only effects necron armies over 100 points as the C&#39;tan decide such a small loss would not be a catasrophe, deciding these small amounts of troops are, expendable. This would make small games fairer for necrons, how the hell i got onto this topic i don&#39;t know :blink: , but anyway, keep thise conversion/army theme ideas coming in ^_^
    <span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Optima'>&quot;<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Their number is legion, their name is death.&quot;</span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Customability? You all forget the Custom race. Tyranid. The possibilities are virtually endless both in units and models&#33;

Onto Necron: We are not very customizable. accept it&#33; ^_^

Well, disruption field is our upgrade, so i suggest trying to have some fun with it. Of course the Lord is a common conversion as well...

Or the Necron-Tyranid conversion&#33;

Necron will stand for eternity.Their race has survived aeons by trading their very souls for metal bodies. Now, they will live on through eternity and will vanquish all life from our universe.For they are Necron. Flesh is weak. The machine will rise&#33;

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

Eh, it all depends what you want to do with them. Necrons can be very customizable. For instance, if you were to make the Scorpion Lord (D body, T Spyder legs) you could make the rest of the army arachnid like as well. Some simple lenghts of metal bar cut down and Green Stuffed to have joints visibly and you&#39;ve got your legs.

More dynamic poses on your troops. I have a Lord I got from a friend who&#39;s staff had been ruined. I cut off the arm and smoothed out where the base of the staff connected to the leg and cloak and put on the spare Staff from my DLord. Now the Lord has a much more striking pose.

Another, very simple custom warrior I built was to swap his head out with a Destroyer head. The reason was that squad had killed a Wave Serpent, Devestator, and Leman Russ with only 1 Necron warrior in range for the shot. Getting that lucky 3 times, I figured the squad deserved a Sharpshooter.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x5)

I&#39;ve made a WBB squad...(because they were broken units from a friend) they are mangled and appear to be crawling back to life and other such features. Torsos laying on the base and firing, etc.
    "There is only do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey nice idea dark may try that do u have one large base with a few models crawling or what?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast