2000 Point Army... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, heres my list for a 2005 point army, closest i could get to 2000 pts...and sorry if i have to many or to little in a squad my codex is not near me and i dont want to get it so...ne ways, heres the list:

HQ:
    Necron Lord /w warscythe
    wargear:
    Ressurection Orb
    Phylactery
    Phase Shifter
    total: 195 pts

Elites:
    6 Pariahs 216 pts
    6 Immortals 168 pts
    6 Flayed Ones /w Disrupters 126 pts

Troops:
    12 Necron Warriors 216
    12 Necron Warriors 216

Fast Attack:
    3 Wraiths 123 pts
    3 Destroyers 150 pts
    10 Scarabs 120 pts

Heavy Support:
    2 Tomb Spyders 110 pts
    2 Heavy Destroyers 130 pts
    1 Monolith 235 pts

that equals up to 2005 i think, i checked the calculater like 6 times, and ne ways, i am wondering if this would be a good army, or what i should take out or add, but i am trying to keep it near 2000 pts as possible....i am open to any and all suggestions..kthnx bai

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take out the flayed ones and get more wariors. since there are no other hth units in yur army...why wouldn u want to send the flayed ones off alone to fihgt and get killed. they ahve no back up...u need mroe troops. 2 troops in 2000 isnt right. yu should have ATLEAST 3.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, i was thinking about that about 5 minutes after i posted it. hmm...ill try and wokr that out now, maybe 3 squads of 10?
    i dunno, but...

kthnxbai

---------------
    Before you critisize someone, you should walk a mile in there shoes. that way, when you critisize them,. your a mile away and you have there shoes =o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your gonna drop the flayed ones might as well drop the wraiths and go for max destroyer squads. No point in having Pariahs now...
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya, i think i will...im gonna keep a small sqaud of pariahs may e..there to good to not have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i revised my list a little bit during school today (got no homework, my teacvhers r cool)
    and i decied to drop most of my close range and go for a more shooty army, well, heres the list, got it excatly at 2k pts, and i am still open toi any and all suggestions:
    HQ:
    Necron lord :195 pts
    (same wargear look up at other list)

Elites:
    10 immortals

troops
    10 Necron Warriors/ w disrupters(had to spen the xtra 20 pts)
    10 Necron Warriors
    10 Necron Warriors

Fast Attack:
    5 Destroyers
    10 scarabs

heav&#39;s:
    3 Tomb Spyders
    3 Heav Destroyers
    1 Monolith

thats bout it....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should think about giving your lord a VoD and have a max squad of 20.They are god...

In my 1500 pt game vs Tyranids and SoB, I first deepstriked to the Exorcist rolled with the lord first...killed it ( lucky I guess ), then teleported behind a disembarked rhino fryed it...then played chicken with like 40 genestealers, while my destroyers annihilated them...
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all, i am assuming you mean 20 warriors. second, you can&#39;t attack or assult the same turn you use VoD, and third, i dont have th room on my necc lord to add one, and even if i did, i wouldnt do it...

lol, i have been typing the codex for awhile now, my friend needs it back =(. oh well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Zeph@Sep 24 2003, 19:29
    you can&#39;t attack or assult the same turn you use VoD,
    WHen using the VoD you use the Deepstrike rules for coming back into play. So the Deepstrike rules say that a unit can not assault and count as moving that turn for shooting purposes... so it you VoD with Warriors, they come back in and can only single fire for 12"... where as if you VoD with your immortals, they come in and have an assault 2... 24"... you see the difference.

VoD with the Immortals is a pretty big tactic... and allows a lot of flexibility for movement.

Just your choice to put the VoD on the lord or not.

Speaking of Lord wargear...you have Phylactery... that is the WBB except when you roll a 5 or 6.. you get more than 1 wound back... well how many times will use that peice of wargear... and then you have to roll a 5 or 6 on your WBB just to benefit... you roll a 1-3... it was useless... I had it for about 3 or 4 games and it never really helped.

Just some thoughts.

Very nice Shooty Army List though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm..maybe i will get rid of phylactery, now that you mention it (in m area there are NO necron players, thats y all the people suggested i play ythem) thnx for the tips...hmm...if i did get the veil id have to drop the phase shifter...hmm..and he would come out at being 210 points...well, ill think ill take phylactery off and give him something else...or get more scarabse, thems alwasy fun =D

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast